THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE    -   FULL C.H.U.D.

Brizo, JJ, Pope and John B walked in the basement

Brizo, JJ, Pope and John B walked in the basement. They started to prepare everything they would need to go down the well. Brizo helped her brother with the rope while Pope made sure everything was in its right place. 

"Holy crap, you know what this is?" JJ said very exited. "It just hit me. Pope, look. This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D" 

"What is he talking about?" John B frowned. 

"Uh, it's a movie from the 80's" Brizo explained.

"Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers? Have you guys not seen that film?" JJ frowned.

"No"

"Can't say I have, no"

"I have" Brizo shrugged. "JJ took me to see it last year" She smiled. 

"Kind of like a first date, uh" He smirked.

"JJ, baby, our official first date is not going to be a movie about cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers" She stated.

"Why not? It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, and it's like-" 

"Shut up, shut up" John B shushed him before he could get any more exited making Brizo chuckle. 

"All right. How deep do you think this is, Pope?" Brizo said finishing her work with her twin and taking a look down the well. 

"I don't know" Pope sighed. 

JJ grabbed the rope and wrapped it around him so he could hold John B better, Pope grabbed from the other end while Brizo looked at them fowning.

"Guys, didn't you bring gloves?" She said raising her hands, showing them her protection gloves.

"Uh- No" Pope sighed.

"Your hands are gonna be messed up, dumb idiots" She sighed and placed herself between Pope and JJ, gripping the rope as tight as she could. 

John B walked to the edge of the well, slowly letting himself fall so the other three could adjust their strength to his weight. 

"Hey, guys. I have one request" He said.

"Yeah?"

"Don't drop me" 

"Whoa!" JJ said letting go the rope a little, just enough to scare John B who screamed like a little baby. 

"You're gonna die first, for sure" John B said pointing at JJ who was laughing at him. 

"Got ya" 

"I'll kill him for you, JB" Brizo sighed.

They started to pay out the rope little by little, trying with their all strenght to not drop John B.