THE AUTHOR'S THANK YOU

Hello, everyone! As you all know... Brizo has come to an end. 

At least for now.

I will wait for season two to be released and then I will come back and continue the story. 

Maybe I'll write it in a separate story, maybe I'll continue this one... I don't know it yet. However, I can assure you this is not the end of Brizo. 

I started this story as a way to distract myself and a also as a way to avoid watching Outer Banks for the 7th time I think. I never imagined it would have 50K reads and so many people voting and commenting. I honestly have no words to express how thankful I am that I started this. 

Thank you all so much for joining me and Brizo in this crazy ride. I hope you guys love her as much as I do. 

I don't really know what else I can say. I feel very greatful that all of you gave this story a chance and stayed to know how it ended. It feels weird to know that about 500 people are going to read the words you write sitting in your room alone. 

As I said before, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Please, don't delete this story from your library. I promise I'll come back soon to talk to you guys, since I'll miss writting. 

And I think I'll maybe try to write short chapters about scenes I imagine from Brizo's chilhood with her brother and the rest of the pogues. But I'm not sure yet, I need to think about it. 

Okay, I think that's it. 

Thank you so much once more for reading. You guys are the best.

Thank you.