CHAPTER EXTRA ONE

A/N!!: hey!! did you miss me?  i'm finally back and i'm bringing you guys a little extra chapter while we wait for news about season 2!! 
i'm also working on a original story and i think it's going to take me some time to have it ready to publish since i want it to be coherent, so far i can tell you it's going to be about a 20 year old girl trying to live her best life at university and somehow gets herself caught up in a murder mystery. i'll let you all know when it's ready!!! 

for now, enjoy this special chapter!!!! <3

---------------------

BRIZO'S FIRST PERIOD

A 12-year-old Brizo was running around trying to catch a butterfly with her jar while waiting for her twin brother, John B, and their friend, JJ, to come back from school. Her stomach had been hurting all morning, so her dad let her stay at home so she could get some rest. 

Somehow, the pain vanished a few hours later. However, Big John was too busy with his research, and he didn't bother to drive the girl to school.

Brizo heard someone giggling and turned her head to see her brother and her friend throwing their school bags on the front porch to then run up to her. 

"Hey, Bee!" John B smiled. 

"Are you feeling better?" JJ asked while adjusting the bandana on his head. 

"Yeah. It was just probably something I ate" The girl shrugged it off. "How was school? What did I miss?" 

"Pope corrected a teacher!" JJ burst out lauging. "Our math teacher was explaining something-"

"What was she explaining?" 

"Uh... I dunno. I hate maths" JJ shrugged. 

"Anyway, she said something wrong and Pope raised his hand and corrected her" John B laughed. 

"Really?" Brizo laughed too. "I wish I had been there" 

"You'll come tomorrow, right?" JJ asked with a smile and Brizo nodded with enthusiasm.

John B looked at his sister, and he noticed that she was wearing her swimsuit underneath her dress, so he suggested the three of them could go swimming. Everyone agreed and it only took John B and JJ five minutes to get ready. 

They met with Brizo on their house's dock and jumped in the water without thinking it twice. The kids played around, splashing water and challenging each others to see who could last longer underwater. 

Unfortunetly, Brizo's stomach pain came back and she didn't want to play anymore. She swam back to the dock and climbed the stairs up. When her backside was right above water, she heard her brother scream. 

"IS THERE A SHARK AROUND?" John B looked around frenetically.

JJ frowned at him and turned his head to ask Brizo what was going on, and then he screamed too. 

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S DYING!" Instantly, tears came out of the blonde boy's eyes.

Brizo just stood there on the dock, watching the boys still in the water crying while pointing at her. What is wrong with them? She thought.

"WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL, JOHN B!" JJ cried while pointing at Brizo.

"NO, WE NEED TO FIND THE SHARK AND KILL IT!" 

"Boys! What are you talking about?!" She asked. 

"You're bleeding, Bee!" John B said, also on the verge of crying. 

"What?" She frowned and looked down to her feet. 

Underneath her there was some blood drops, and she saw a her legs stained with blood. She was soaking wet from swimming around, so she hand't noticed the blood and she wasn't sure where it was coming from. 

"OH MY GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?" She started crying too. 

The boys climbed up and the three of them cried and shouted loudly asking for someone to help them. 

Big John heard the noise from his office at home and he looked out the window to see his kids and JJ crying and screaming. He sighed and went outside to see what they had done this time. 
When he arrived at the dock he saw his daughter with blood on her legs and in that exact moment he understood that the pain his daughter had experienced all morning was just her first period. 

"DAD, YOU NEED TO HELP BEE. SHE'S DYING. I THINK THERE'S A SHARK IN THE MARSH" John B sobbed loudly while grabbing his father's arms. 

"PLEASE, BIG JOHN, DON'T LET HER DIE" JJ also sobbed and joined John B on grabbing the man. 

Big John was just baffled. The scene taking place in front of him was just something taken out of a TV show. The kids couldn't be that dumb, could they? 

"Hey, she's not dying" He said, patting the boys' heads.

"I'm not?" Brizo stopped crying. 

"No, of course not" Big John laughed while pushing the boys aside softly. 

"Then why's she bleeding?" JJ asked. He also stopped crying and was trying to breath normally again. 

"She just got her first period" 

"My... period?" Suddenly Brizo felt really stupid and wanted to slap herself. "Oh, my God. It's just my period" She sighed.

"Her what?" JJ asked. 

"My period. That thing women have once a month and that allows them to get pregnant" 

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" John B and JJ screamed at the same time.

"No! That's not-! Okay... Dad?" Brizo looked at her father begging him to help her. 

"What do they teach you in school, boys?" Big John sighed. 

"I don't know. I usually don't pay attention" JJ answered.

"And it shows" The man muttered.