FORTY-ONE

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE   -   MAMA'S MAD

"Pope, you clocked that car, man" JJ laughed

"Pope, you clocked that car, man" JJ laughed. He was smoking weed, like Pope was while he drived. "Like, that was so bad!" 

"Pope, dude, you drive like you're in Fast and Furious" Brizo laughed too. 

She had been smoking a little. When John B left them, she almost had a panic attack. She couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if they caught him, so Pope handed her JJ's vaper and told her it would help. 

Now JJ and her were a bit high, while Pope was completely stoned. 

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now" Pope said making Brizo and JJ laugh. 

"Pull over" Kiara scoffed. "Guys, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving" She said getting out of the car to change places with Pope. 

"Mama's mad" JJ muttered making Brizo chuckle.

"She needs to get laid" She whispered to the blonde, making him burst out laughing. 

"I can hear you, Brizo" Kiara muttered, starting the car again. 

"I'm not gonna apologize if that's what you're thinking" She shrugged. 

"Whatever" Kiara sighed. 

"Where are we going?" JJ asked seeing that Kiara turned in a different direction. 

"The last place they're gonna look" 

═══════☆═══════

Kiara pulled over, and the teens got out of the car. They were at Tannyhill, the Cameron's house. 

"Kiara, what are we doing here?" Brizo asked jumping and sitting on the hood of the car. 

"Sarah. We need to talk to her" 

"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ scratched his neck. 

"She's the only one who can clear John B" Kiara shrugged.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is" JJ scoffed and walked towards Brizo. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he put his head back so it was resting on her chest. 

"Guys, trust me. I've got a plan" 

"Okay. What do we have to do?" Brizo asked.

"Just stay here. Pope and I will go find Sarah" 

She grabbed Pope's arm and ran to the house. Brizo sighed and kissed JJ's head. 

"I don't think she has a plan" She chukled.

"We should be getting the Phantom for John B" He turned around to face Brizo, his hands now on her thights, rubbing his thumb in circles. 

"You think they found him?" She asked in a whisper, not really sure if she wanted to know the answer. 

"I'm sure he's okay, Bee. You need to relax. Think about something else"

"It's easy to say it when it's not your twin the one who's framed for murder" She chuckled with a sad smile. 

"Brizo, he's gonna be fine. We'll prove it was Ward and Rafe who did it" He cupped her face in his hands, and rubbed softly his thumbs on her cheeks. 

"How? How are we gonna do that, JJ?" She said, her voice craking a little.

"I don't know. But we'll figure it out. We always do" He smiled. 

Brizo stared at the boy in front of her, his blue eyes staring right into her soul. He always knew what to say to make her feel better. He always was there for her, even know, that John B was a fugitive and he was on probation. He was still there, helping in every way he could. 

"I love you so much" She whispered. 

"I love you" He said back with a smile. 

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close for a kiss. She played with his hair, pulling a little, enough to earn a low groan from him and making him tighten his grip on her waist. 

He left her mouth and kissed her cheek. She tilted her head to the side, making it easier for him to kiss his way down to her neck, earning a soft moan from her. 

"JJ... Kie and Pope could come in-" She tried to say but he kissed her to make her stop talking.

"You need to relax, Bee" He said with a smirk making her giggle. 

He kissed her again before he went to her neck again. Brizo buried her hands again on his hair, pulling as he so much liked and earning low groans on her neck that made her go crazy. 

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?" Kiara yelled making Brizo push JJ off. "THERE ISN'T A DOOR FOR ME TO KNOCK ON THIS TIME" 

Pope was standing beside her with his eyes wide open and a smirk on his mouth. 

"I thought your plan would take longer" JJ said throwing his hands in the air. 

"I told you" Brizo said jumping off from the hood of the van. 

"Seriously, guys, please, just-" Kiara said. 

"Did your plan work?" Brizo stopped her.

"Sarah didn't know anything about John B" She said.

"How? She was there" 

"Ward didn't tell her that he told the cops John B did it. She's locked in her room. I doubt she can help us" 

"Great" JJ sighed. 

"So what now?" Pope asked. 

"Now we get the Phantom" Brizo answered. 

-------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!!! 

hi again!!!!! i think i saw we hit 40K????????? THAT'S CRAZY!!! WE'RE ALSO 2nd ON #JJMAYBANK AND IT HONESTLY BLOWS MY MIND WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

thank you so much to all of you who read this story!!!!!!! brizo and i love you so much!!!!!!!! 

thank you so much, honestly. <3

-c