TWENTY-NINE

* i felt sorry for jj and brizo so i warn you - this is a disclaimer, this chapter is +18

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - JJ ROLLED A BLUNT

John B came up with what he thought it was a masterplan

John B came up with what he thought it was a masterplan. They would trick the girls into getting them on Heywards' boat and they would let them there for an entire day. 

They gathered some snacks, towells and blankets for the girls and left them on the boat, but since they were still very angry at John B, Brizo suggested they should wait until the next morning and the rest agreed with her.

So as soon as the sun raised, Pope and Brizo went to pick Kiara up while John B managed to lead Sarah into the trap. 

"Code red!" Pope screamed as the boat reached Kiara's dock. 

"What the hell is going on?" She frowned. 

"Okay, JJ and John B conked out in the marsh. They need a tow" 

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with me?" She climbed onto the boat.

"We need you for mechanical" Brizo explained. 

"Mechanical" Kiara scoffed.

Pope drove them deep into the marsh, his father's boat was there. Pope left Kiara there and then drove a little far away, enough so she couldn't get back. 

As soon as the girl walked into the cabin, JJ and John B ran and jumped off the boat. They swam to the HMS Pogue again and they all watched Kiara free Sarah from wherever John B had locked her in. 

"Are you serious?" Sarah screamed.

"Are you joking? Get your asses back here!" Kiara glared at them.

"We can't. Not till you two figure it out" John B shrugged.

"For the record, I had nothing to do with this, girls!" Brizo yelled. 

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt" Pope explained.

"Hydroponic!" The blonde smirked.

Pope started the motor again and they started to drove away. Brizo still watching how the girls tried to make them come back. Sarah took off her shirt and shorts and jumped off the boat.

"Shit, JB. Your girl is trying to swin to us" Brizo chuckled.

"Don't worry, she is not serious" He shrugged. "Love you, guys! Bye!" He waved at the girls as they got much further from  them. 

"So, what are we doing today, boys?" Brizo asked.

"I need to work on my interview for the scholarship" Pope said. 

"I can help you, if you want" John B shrugged. 

"Oh, thanks. That's really nice. You could be the interviewer so I can practice"