✾𝟳✾

Y/n and Tanjiro were praying after burying Tanjiro's family

Y/n and Tanjiro were praying after burying Tanjiro's family. Nezuko gazing at the burial and at Y/n and Tanjiro. "Tanjiro-Kun. I must go and ask my parents to join the demon slayer corps" Y/n said.

"Would you like to come with me?" Y/n asked hopefully. "Of course, Y/n," Tanjiro nodded. "Let's go, then Tanjiro" Y/n smiled.

"We'll be waiting outside, Y/n-chan," Tanjiro smiled. "Alright, Tanjiro-Kun," Y/n smiled before she entered the gate with messy hair and a snowy haori.

She knocked on the door of the house, waiting patiently on the engawa. Then, Kigiku walked out of the door. "Y/n, you're back." He greeted.

"Yes, father" Y/n nodded. "Father... Could I talk to you and your mother inside? It's very important" She said. "Oh...alright, of course, come in," Kigiku opened the door widely for his daughter to come in.

His daughter came through the door and thanked her father before she sighed and looked at her father. After a while, Takane opened the sliding doors from her room and walked out. "Oh dear, you're back. Do you want some dinner?" Takane asked. "No, I, I'm not hungry."

Takane looked at her daughter, her eyes twinkling in worry. "Are you sure, y/n?" Takane asked.

She then observed her daughter and gasped. "You look awful! Whatever had happened to you, my flower?" Takane asked as her worry meter spiked.

"Mom, I'm fine," Her daughter lied. "I cam here to talk to you and dad before leaving again," Y/n said quickly. "I also don't have enough time, so I'll have to make it very quick," Y/n said.

"Okay, go ahead," Kigiku beckoned. "I want to go and train with Tanjiro to become a demon slayer and find a cure for Nezuko," Y/n said.

Takane blinked. "What's wrong with Nezuko? Is she sick?" she asked worriedly, her tawny-colored eyes flashed in a worry sparkle. "Well, no, I- she's a demon," Y/n started slowly.

"She's a demon and the Kamado's were murdered this morning," Y/n said with tears forming. "And- and-- I don't want to let Tanjiro suffer alone, so I need to go!" Y/n exclaimed.