♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

The soft rain continued to tap against the window as I took a sip of my hot chocolate

The soft rain continued to tap against the window as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. The scenery didn't help much to calm my thumping heart as I glance at the man in front of me in the cafe booth.

Wait you might not understand so let me rewind a bit. So after I made a fool of myself in front of that adorable dancer, he invited me for a snack as a thank you for staying till the end of his performance despite the rain.

Hoseok was looking at me with soft eyes and a smile on his lips as he took sips from his coffee cup. His gentle gaze was enough to make a whole swarm of butterfly flutter around in my tummy and make my cheeks heat.

It was truly unfair the power some people have over other.

" So Y/n... what were you doing earlier? I mean, before coming to watch my performance? "

Now we reached an awkward situation. I can't tell him I was chasing a damn bird before we met! I will have to omit a few details...

" Oh well I was on my way to college- OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL!!! "

The sudden realization made me panic and stand up hastily. The man looked at me with surprise on his face.

" I'm terribly sorry Hoseok but I need to go! I will see you around! Bye! "

And just like that, I ran out of the cafe and into the rainy streets. Leaving behind me the dumbfounded dancer...

~☆~☆~☆

My head hit the table while I sulked in sorrow. My seat mate, Taehyung looked at me worriedly.

" So you wanna talk about it or... "

" Don't worry, I just made a fool of myself earlier, no biggie. "

" Is that why you are completely drenched? You should have taken an umbrella. "

" I didn't check the weather this morning and it started to rain only after I left... "

" Lmao sucks to be you. "

" You say that but unlike you I got a free hot chocolate. "

" Eh? How did this happen? "

I felt my cheeks heat as I sat up straight and try to not fumble over my words. Meanwhile my best friend was just looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

" Um well... the thing is... I met a dancer at the park and to keep the story short, he invited me to grab a drink after his performance. "

He start to frown a little and was looking serious suddenly. His voice was lower than his usual happy voice and sent chills down my spine with his next question.

" So you accepted and then what happened? "

" W-well we went to the Cafe and grabbed a drink before remembering I was supposed to be here... so I left. "