♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Panic attack. Jimin redemption arc, maybe.

His deep, growling voice startled both of us, causing me to let out a whimper. He noticed this and softened up slightly as he continued to stare down on us. Namjoon still tried to stand before me protectively.

" Please, don't do this, Jungkook. It's not what you think! We just..."

He tried reasoning but to no avail.
" Don't lie to me, Hyung. You two were doing something! I know this!"

He stated accusingly, and anger laced through his words. Namjoon winced as he glanced at me.

" Okay, okay! Jungkook, please calm down... I was simply trying to help Y/n, who was about to fall, and my clumsy self got us like this. We never meant for -"

Jungkook interrupted him by grabbing his collar tightly and squeezing it between his fingers as his glare became menacing.

" Shut the fuck up. Don't speak. Let her explain everything. Just get the fuck out of here, before I make you disappear! "

Namjoon nodded slowly and then proceeded to leave the room, leaving us alone. I was still clutching the towel against me and wrapping my arms to cover my modesty when Jungkook faced me and approached me with a cold expression on his face. I backed up until the wall pressed into my back. He leaned over my form as one hand went to grab my jaw to tilt my head. He clicked his tongue when he took a good look on the multiple marks on my skin.

" Those aren't fresh, mind explaining? "

~☆~☆~☆
3rd pov:

Making his way to the living room, Namjoon was still shaking and holding a hand near his neck as he plopped down on the couch. His gaze unfocused and mind blank. Hoseok was already here and looked worriedly at his twin.

" Hum, I heard commotion upstairs. Is everything alright? You look like you saw a ghost. "

" I... Fuck, Jungkook almost killed me over a misunderstanding! Sometimes I forget he isn't a little baby anymore. "

" What do you mean by that? Also, wasn't Y/n supposed to take a shower now? I think the loud noises came from here. "

" Duh, basically I forgot about the broken lock and went in the bathroom thinking it was empty only to stumble into Y/n,  she slipped and I tried to steady her but it made the situation worse. That's the noise you heard. "