♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : Dark themes, non-con kissing, violence, animal violence (a cat was yeeted), pure psycho yandere.

I was terrorized as I sank to the ground, Boogie came to me meowing in worries. Meanwhile, Jimin still held his expression as if nothing had happened.

" You've changed..."

" Have I? You've changed, darling. So much that I wonder whether I even knew who you once were anymore. When will you finally stop lying to yourself, to everyone? That you loved Jungkook. "

" I still do! I love him so I don't understand why you would do that!"

" I thought I made it obvious enough. I still have feelings for you, I hold you dear in my heart, and I can't get you out of my mind."

" Our relationship was over a long time ago, Jimin. I'm moving on, and I thought you did, too!"

He laughed maniacally, shaking his head, his voice cold.

" How could I move on when I still love you? I was going to move on, but I fell in love with you all over again, even more deeply than before. It took me quite some time to realize that. And once I realized it, you left, and I couldn't forgive myself so soon after knowing I was the reason you didn't stay. I've been living in a constant state of guilt ever since then. I thought if only I could prove myself a worthy lover, I would be able to convince you to stay. But you ran away again!"

Now, his tone was full of anger, and it reflected on his face as his fists were clenched by his sides. Seeing me flinch made him realize that he was losing control, so he took a deep breath to calm down.

" Oh Y/N, I'll show you what I am capable of, I promise."

He approached me slowly, and I backed away till I felt the tree behind me. I felt trapped, helpless, and helpless. He raised his right hand and pointed towards me while he smirked at me menacingly.

" You don' t want me to touch you? Well, let me fix that. "

A few seconds passed by as he continued to smile at me evilly. Then, as fast as lightning, his hand shot forward and grabbed a handful of my hair, twisting them around his fingers. I yelped as he tightened his grip, making me scream in pain. Tears started falling from my eyes as they rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably. My body felt numb yet hot at the same time. Jimin chuckled in triumph.