♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings : Simp Jackson^

" Why are we here again? "

" So you can get your boyfriend back, now smile and enjoy! "

Standing in the quite crowded living room with a red cup in hand, I was already tired from this party and it had barely started. Yeonjun had dragged me here after making sure I had dressed up.

Sure I was wearing nice clothes and some makeup but I wasn't sure those were going to be enough to get Jungkook back. Meanwhile Yeonjun was preaching the contrary. Said man was standing next to me sipping the alcohol in his own cup.

" Yeonjun I'm not really sure about what I'm supposed to do. "

" It's alright, you have nothing to do. I will take care of everything. Trust me I'm a professional. Oh here's Jackson. "

Indeed the host of the party was coming right to us with a bright smile on his face. I actually know him for a few years now, we were in middle school together and in the same class and this boy was always acting like a puppy around me. Openly "confessing" his love to me even in front of my boyfriend back then. This put him in trouble a few times.

" Y/n! I'm so happy to see you here! You don't usually come to my parties and this makes me sad... But you're here! Does this mean you finally accepted my feelings?! I knew the day would come!- "

" I'm here for my boyfriend. "

" Oh, ah yeah Jungkook. I heard about it. Actually I hear about everything, that's what happens when you throw parties. But you guys are in a break right? So you're free! Don't worry I'm single too and I've pledged my loyalty to you- "

" What about this group of girls behind you giggling and wanting your attention? "

" Don't look at them, look at me. Side hoes are temporary, true love is eternal. "

" Well continue on your... temporarily time. Have you seen Jungkook? "

"  Damn it, you only have eyes for the Kim's Brothers after all. I saw him, he got dragged here by his friend Taehyun. Which is funny because Taehyun also never comes to my parties- "

" Stay on track Jackson. "

" Sorry my beloved, the man you seek is sitting on the couch with a frown on his face. Now excuse me I have to entertain the rest of my guest, see you later!~♡ "

And with that, he send me a flying kiss before skipping away. The most unbelievable part in all of this is that he end up being Jimin's best friend. Yeonjun looks surprised too by the discussion but soon got his confident expression back.

" ...Alright, seems like my plan is working. It took me a pretty penny but Taehyun did show up. "

" You bribed Taehyun? "