♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Goofy-ah serial killer is back, fear induced paralysis, straight-up assault smh

Just like usual, I was trapped between my boyfriend's arms as we sat on his bed, his back to the headboard as Jungkook's nuzzled his face in my neck. His grip was firm around me as he laid kisses and my skin and bit my neck. It seems he had a thing with marking me up.

" Jungkook, slow down! People are going to think I was mauled. "

He laughed before pressing a long and deep kiss on my jawline. This was a nice change of pace, but it also gave me a little fear that this was going to become a habit. I tried to pull his hand away from my neck to stop him from leaving marks there, but he wouldn't budge.

" Sorry, sweetheart. Just need to show that you're taken so other men don't get any ideas. Like your two classmates Beomgyu and Kai. They are a little too close to you for my taste. "

" You shouldn't worry, Kookie, that's how they are, and remember they are Taehyun's friends, so they're nothing to worry. "

" Hmmm... Still don't like it! I only want me to be the one touchy with you, not anyone else. "

With that, he began peppering kisses on my neck, starting at the base and working upwards until his nose buried in my neck. My face flushed slightly with embarrassment as I was starting to lose consciousness, but then suddenly, the door opening startled me, revealing Taehyung.

" Hey, bestie, you have a minute? great, thanks! I will wait in my room!"

Jungkook was not amused at getting interrupted. He was frowning as he threw a pillow at his older brother.

" Did no one teach you to knock?! We were busy here! "

" Sorry, only know how to knock up. Anyway, I will be waiting!~ "

Jungkook only sighed as Taehyung left the room and closed the door behind him. Glancing at my lover, his lips were resting in a soft pout as his eyebrows furrowed in irritation. The sight made me chuckle before I gave him a kiss on the cheek and stood up.

" Well, I better see what he wants. "

" Do you really have to? I'm sure whatever he wants is not as urgent as my need for you. "

He looked like a kicked puppy when I gave him an apologetic face and went out of the room to go to Taehyung's. Said man was already waiting for me as he patted the spot on the bed to him. Quickly sitting down, I looked at him expectantly as he spoke with a grave expression.

" I have to tell you something. I fucked up big time with Jennie. "

" What did you do? I'm sure it's nothing you guys can't fix. "

" Nah I really messed, when we were getting intimate last time... I said another girl name! "

" Yeah you officially single now. What the fuck Taehyung? Why? "