♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Terrible job supershit, how did you fucked up that badly ? "

" Namjoon stop being mean to me! I did my best! "

" I'M REALLY FUCKING TRYING TAEHYUNG BUT YOU'RE SO STUPID IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! "

" *incoherent screaming and sobbing* "

I was sitting on the couch in the living room while watching my best friend getting scolded for getting a low score on his exam. The same exam he assured me that he would pass flawlessly and easily while I was struggling with this subject and had Namjoon tutor me. Ah, well look at that, how the tables turns. I'm the one who passed the exam with a high score.

" You retard! How many years are you planning to retake?!! This is already the second time! "

" *incoherent blabbering* "

" Stop blabbering excuses and speak up! "

" You're so mean! How was I supposed to know so much would change since last time! "

" ...Wait, Taehyung don't tell me you didn't review at all because you thought the exam would be the EXACT same? "

" Uh yeah? "

" ...Get the hell out of my sight before I throw you out the window. "

" Are we still going to the restaurant- "

" NOW!!! "

And just like that, Taehyung took his heels fast out of the room. Namjoon just sighed  as he took of his glasses to run at his temple. I just silently watch him waiting for him to calm down.

" Sometimes I wonder if Jimin took all the braincells in the womb and left none for him... "

" Come on now, Taehyung isn't so stupid. He just happens to be an airhead sometimes. "

" And he choose the exam time to be an airhead ? "

" I can't speak for him about that. But hey, at least I passed so at least one of your students passed! This means... that we're going to eat at a restaurant!~ "

" Yes it's true that we agreed on this- WAIT! Just the two of us?!! "

" Uhm, yes? That was the deal, this is me treating you for helping after all. "

" I- Well let's just go already. I would rather not stay around unless you want to see Taehyung learning how to fly. "

We both laughed as we got our things and left the house. The poor Taehyung was left at home as me and Namjoon went to a nice restaurant...