♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: That f*cking Jk/Th side-quest is finally complete so we go back to the main plot

Warning: That f*cking Jk/Th side-quest is finally complete so we go back to the main plot. Some Virgin-pity for Yoongi from Y/n, I'm being a delulu she didn't cheat, crackfic vibes on fleek with that sweet violence.

I was cuddling my boyfriend on his couch as we reminisced over the fond memories of Valentine's day. We almost got banned from the movie theater but we spent a wonderful moment, so it's alright. And even then, we proceeded to take a stroll together and we had our hands linked together the whole time as we exchanged hearts eyes. Yup, my mind is currently full of him, I can only think of him as if he had me under a spell or curse.

Just Jungkook.

JUST JUNGKOOK.

J U S T   J U N G K O O K.

I don't know when, but he seemed to always be in a better when I dedicate all my attention to him, even more, if it's for a whole day. He just seems so content. So even if my friends say that I spent too much time with him, it's alright right? Otherwise, he looks so sad and he is always so nice and the best boyfriend to me...

And just as Jungkook was peppering my face with butterfly kisses, the front door opened and Taehyun walked in. He seemed unimpressed by us and simply flopped down in the armchair next to the couch before glancing at me with a raised eyebrow.

" Is that why you asked me to come? So I can watch you two acting lovey-dovey? "

" Nah, I asked you to come because you and Jungkook need to talk. Have a real talk. "

The both of them glanced at each other before looking away, this made me sigh.

" Look, I heard Taehyun's point of view on your friendship and I heard Jungkook's. But you both didn't! It's time to fix this long trouble. You two are now two grown-ups, your relationship isn't the same as you were kids and you can mend it. "

This peep talk seemed to work as the two men looked at each other and acknowledged each other pain. Those two cousins despite everything are still best buddies. Jungkook was the first one to speak.

" Taehyun I... I apologize for how I treated you all those years and even now. Back then it was never truly my attention to force you below me and constantly nag at you and take out my stress on you. I know that apologizing won't take everything back but I mean it. My behavior toward you hasn't been fair. I'm truly sorry. I hope you can forgive me.. "

Taehyung nodded.

" Of course, I will. And I accept your apology. "