♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" I refuse. "

" Your opinion has no value to me, Jimin. "

" So do yours. What do you think you're doing?! Trying to get back at me by dating my brother! "

" I didn't even knew he was your brother! In fact, I never knew you had siblings! Why? Because you never told me a damn thing! And that's your problem Jimin! You didn't told me anything, I always had to figure things by myself ! Just like I had to figure out you were cheating on me! "

" I thought we went past this already! Didn't we break on 《good term》 and you said it was alright? That what is done is done, and we can't change that?! "

" Yes but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt! When we parted, I wished you happiness in your life. So why can't you just do the same?! "

" I can but not with my damn siblings! I trusted you to be a good person and like, respect me. I mean, we loved each other and everything was fine, so don't you wonder why it started to go bad? "

He held an accusatory tone as he stared me down.

" Wha- Oh looking here I am burning again. I thought it was real but your love was only pretending. You're trying to put things against me but this time I don't think so. I've had enough of your romance reflow! Heartbreaker with a huge ego! You were doing some things that could have been illegal. Make sense out of nothing at all, you were pretty much evil. But I've got more to say...

No I never, never met nobody like you. That ain't no compliment, that's the truth. You're nothing but a cold heart covered in gold. And that's why I left you. "

Everyone was silent by the end of my rant and the man in front of me had his eyes wide while burning with fury. He stared at me menacingly as a vein popped on his neck from anger.

" Listen up you B- "

He was going to take a step towards me but Seokjin stopped him by holding his shoulder and frowning at him.

" Jimin you finish this sentence and I will make you sleep outside. I don't care that she's your ex, I will not allow any disrespect to a guest in this house. "

" ... "

He shrugged Jin's hand off his shoulder and went past me to exit the house. However he whispered something to me.

" This isn't the end. "

The words stunned me and only amplified when I heard the front door slam shut. Jin immediately went by my side to hold my hand.

" Goodness gracious, Y/n are you alright? I knew that Jimin was a difficult kid but I didn't think he would dare to do this. "

" I should apologize too, I had an outburst and now this dinner is ruined. Jungkook I'm so sorry. "