♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Now , this is what I call a mess

And no more that three seconds later, Taehyung stood up looking angry.

" WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND??! IS THIS SOME TIME OF TWISTED JOKE ?!! "

Seokjin stood up and firmly grabbed his shoulder before pushing him back in his seat. He glared at his younger brother before turning to me with an anxious expression.

" Damn it Taehyung! Behave yourself! Sorry about that but Y/n... Are you really going out with Jungkook? "

" W-well yes. "

And the chaos at the table started everyone was standing up and yelling at each others and asking questions. Jungkook went to calm down some of his siblings when I felt my phone buzz. Glancing at the diner table, I saw everyone busy and took my opportunity to slip out of the room unnoticed.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Suga:
Holy shit this is a complete battle field over here.

:Y/n
Tell me about it, it feels like Verdun on my side. This is pure chaos and I don't know what to do!

Suga :
I'm telling you you're stressing over nothing. My brothers are at each others throats and that's the funniest shit I have seen in a while. So lay back and enjoy!

: Y/n
I would if this whole chaos hadn't started because of me! Well it's not like I intended to, I didn't knew I already knew all these people before seeing them at this dinner table!

Suga :
Damn, same scenario on my side except it's that devilish woman who came at our table. Welp at least she showed up all pretty at my brother arms before hell broke loose. And now she not so sneakily went to hide out of the room. You should do like her.
*send pic*

: Y/n
Hey I have the exact same dress and hairstyle

Suga :
Wait a minute

: Y/n
Yoongi?

Suga :
Y/n ?!!

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

My eyes widened as I immediately looked into the dining room and saw Yoongi starring back at me with the same expression with his phone in hand.

Great, turns out all my friends are brothers.

Still looking into the chaos warfield, I saw Yoongi sneakily slipping from his seat to crawl under the table and join me outside I the corridor. We walked a little further away before staying silent a few seconds to assess the situation.