♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: violence, talk of blood and flesh, cannibalism implied

Warning: violence, talk of blood and flesh, cannibalism implied. All warnings are implied and exclusive to the last part of the chapter.

" So tell me Y/n, how did you meet my sons? "

" Well sir you see, I was fortunate to be in the same class as Taehyung, and I met Yoongi and Hoseon on a walk. Namjoon is my senior at college and Jimin is a former schoolmate. "

" You guys are in college together? Wow, what great friends you make. I'm glad you guys managed to find each other after all this time. Anyways tell me more about yourself Y/n! "

It felt a little strange talking about myself without any context but I kept explaining what happened to be exact. He seemed deeply interested as he was focused on me and nodding every once in a while. By the end of it, he had a newfound interest as he put down his fork and brought his napkin to wipe his mouth before setting it down to smile gently at me.

" It was simply exquisite to hear such stories about you, and I must admit that I'm even more interested in you now. But that's enough for today. Let's get dessert! "

The boys followed his command enthusiastically as they started eating, I couldn't help but laugh at them, their excitement was quite adorable, and I was so happy to meet these amazing people. I looked up and noticed everyone staring at me with huge smiles plastered all over their faces, seems like I passes the dad validation test!

After the dinner, Jungkook brought me back home, and before I went back inside he held me back by holding my wrist. He had a playful smile on his lips.

" Are you going to go without giving your boyfriend a good night's kiss? "

I rolled my eyes playfully as I smacked him on the chest lightly. However, as he laughed his hands moved closer to the sides of my waist pulling me flush against his body. I smiled at how easily we fell back into our normal routine.

" You know I love to kiss you Jungkook, so, of course, I will give you a good night kiss! Here bunny kook! "

At this, I held his face as I pressed my lips again before pulling away and giggling when he pouted cutely.

" Don't make that cute noise baby, it makes me weak for you."

We shared another quick kiss before I made my way to the door, I stopped briefly for a moment turning around.

" I guess this is goodbye for tonight Jungkook! "

He whined as I came inside and closed the door behind me. I was giggling by myself when someone cleared their throat, it was Jin. The man was looking expectantly at me with a raised eyebrow. It was quite late after all.

" So where were you so late? "

" At Jungkook's."

" I dare hope you guys didn't- "