♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Come on! You can't just ignore me like that! "

" Of course I can! I'm currently doing it! "

" Y/n it was an accident, and it was just a little kiss! I'm sure you gave lots of them to Jungkook- "

" ... "

" ...Oh. You guys didn't kiss yet? Ma bad. But hey I'm sure Jimin rolled you some fat kiss back in the time- "

I stayed silent as my fists were clenched by my side. I felt shame and embarrassment at hearing his words. It seems Taehyung understood the situation too when he saw me staying silent with burning cheeks and tears pooling in my eyes.

" No way! Oh my God! I was your first kiss?! That's lit- I mean, I'm sorry I didn't meant to take something so important to you like that. "

" That's not fair... I was saving myself for the right one and now it's wasted... But this kiss, you better not mention to anyone and certainly not to Jungkook! "

" Eh? Why should I keep it to myself? "

" ...Do you really want your brothers to beat you to a pulp? "

" Understandable. "

" I'm only saying this so it can be better for us. Let's pretend it never happened... "

I thought he would agree too, but to my surprise he only frowned and stared at me.

" Why should I do that? Was it such a bad thing? Is it such a bad thing that it was me? "

" Taehyung this is not the problem- "

" Yes it's the problem! You're acting as if it was the worst thing on earth! Am I so undesirable to you?! "

" Of course not! It's just that you're my best friend, not my boyfriend. So this isn't right. "

" So if I was your boyfriend I could kiss you freely? "

" Well yes- "

" Alright then. "

And just like that, he turned around and walked away leaving stunned in the corridor of the university...

~☆~☆~☆

I held on Jungkook's hand as we walked to his home after meeting at his amphitheater. Although we attend the same campus, we follow different course. It's true that it's been awhile since the last time we hung together and that he was a little distant lately, but today he wanted to have a date with me.