♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Violence, overall sadness, Seventeen being Seventeen

" You better back off and stay away from my girl! "

" Hmm, nah! Don't feel like doing so, and I love being with Y/n. She's very funny and kind. Did you know she stayed over at mine's the past few days? "

" Taehyun, get your friendaway before I make him eat the concrete - "

How did we get in this situation, where Kai is standing by my side with one arm wrapped around my shoulder and taunting Jungkook, who is boiling in fury. And Beomgyu, the traitor that he is, is laughing in amusement as he leans against the brick wall, looking absolutely relaxed as ever. It was a good week after the event of last time, I was able to go back home, and Seokjin was thrilled to be reunited with me, and I had to share the sentiment. Not that Kai was a bad roommate. And now, after classes, I was supposed to hang out with the boys for a bit, but there was a sudden change of plan. What happened here, I have no clue. But Taehyun doesn't seem too thrilled either.

" Both of you calm down, I don't have time for this. "

Jungkook snapped his head in the direction of his cousin and was still frowning as he talked back.

" I'm not going to calm down. That idiot is getting handsy on MY girlfriend, and I'm the one in the wrong for getting angry?! "

" Well, you're definitely in the wrong for getting so worked up over Kai's word. What are you? Five? You should know better than this about having a girlfriend. Sigh, what did I expect you to learn from your past relationships? "

Taehyun growled in anger as he grabbed Kai and pulled him away from us and towards the entrance of the university grounds. Kai looked back for a second before turning back around and facing us again. Jungkook took a deep breath as he calmed himself down as much as he could. Meanwhile, Taehyun had just let go of Kai, who stood up straight as soon as Taehyun had stopped pushing him. Kai then proceeded to turn back to face Jungkook and spoke to him.

" Why do you keep acting like this? We're just friends, and it doesn't matter what I feel for her. I don't need your approval to be around her or touch her. "

" If you know what's good for you, you would stay away from my girl. MINE, did you understand? I had enough of watching you guys leeching on her at every occasion, and it's time I teach you guys a lesson! "

Jungkook was fuming, and Kai barely raised an eyebrow as he took the words in as if it was a challenge. Taehyun noticed that his friend was about to start something chaotic and slightly panicked at the idea of not having control over what this situation would become if he did not intervene now.

" Kai, you better not - "

" Oh yeah? For a territorial and possessive man, you sure did a shit job at watching over her, considering I kissed your pretty girlfriend more than once. "