♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Would you cheat on your boyfriend to teach him a lesson? "

" Cheating is bad, Taehyun. "

I was cuddling Taehyun on his bed in his dorm. The both of us were just relaxing together, my head resting on his chest while one of his arms was wrapped around my shoulder, his hand playing with my hair. Boogie was laying at the end of the bed taking a nap.

" I know but I thought about it as a possible revenge against Jungkook. I make you cheat on him with me.  It feels like we're having fun together, right? It wouldn't be serious. "

Taehyun said matter of factly as if this wasn't something unusual. But it is because Taehyun isn't the kind of person who likes to joke around about this stuff. I raised my head to look at him.

" That doesn't mean that we should hurt others intentionally. And that idea is messed up. You're just thinking this for fun. "

" Yeah, sure. For fun. "

Taehyun muttered sarcastically. Boogie mewled and jumped on the bed, getting comfortable between the two of us.

" Hey! Be nice!" I whined.

" Sorry... " he muttered sheepishly.

I frowned and pulled back a little, leaving Boogie's head exposed to our bodies.

" Why did you ask me that? Do you have a crush or something?"

It was silent for a moment and then Taehyun chuckled and shook his head.

" Of course not. Eww, what the hell? "

" Eww yourself bastard. So, why'd you suddenly ask that? Was your imagination acting weird or something? You seem very tense lately. "

I asked worriedly. I can clearly sense that something was bothering him. I don't know what it is yet, but I don't think that he'll tell me any time soon. We aren't that close in the end.

" Nothing like that. It's nothing important really... "

" Then tell me! We're best friends now, aren't we? Tell me everything~ "

I pressed myself against him, trying to get his attention by poking his sides playfully. He laughed softly and grabbed both of my wrists, pulling me up to sit on his lap. I settled comfortably with my legs wrapped around his waist, giving him access to my thighs. He buried his head against my neck, inhaling deeply my scent.

" I'm sorry, I just want to forget about this whole thing and move on. And you're easy to talk about these things. I trust you... I guess "

" You guess? You say this as if you weren't busy sniffing my neck and having me in your bed cuddling 5 minutes earlier. "