♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings: Mental and physical illness, it's chronic, reduced lifespan, overall sadness

In Kim's house, chaos rules the place since the abrupt departure of the girl. Jimin, who was usually on his wit ends and verge of insanity, was now completely relaxed and in a state of peace compared to his brothers. For once, the roles were reversed as he happily took a puff of his cigarette. He could hear the rest of his brothers arguing around the house from the window in his room. His room was right next to Taehyung's, his twin, and he could hear him talking on the phone, trying to win over his ex-girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had locked himself up in his room and refused to come out or speak to anyone. Hoseok was currently hiding away from Yoongi, which was surprising considering the pair would always stay together. Namjoon and Yoongi were at each others throats, one screaming profanities and calling the other an illegitimate. And Jin wasn't around, not that it changed from the usual, the eldest was never around after he decided to run away.

Jimin simply sighed as he put out his cigarette to look at the time on his phone. It was quite late in the night, and yet the house was so lively. The time was also important as it was time for him to take his medicine. Pushing himself away from the windowsill, the man went to his desk and picked up a small box filled with colorful pills of all sizes and shape.

Taking a look at the different compartment and their inscription, he picked a few before closing the box and putting it back on the desk among the rest of his trinkets. He popped the pills in his mouth before taking his water bottle and gulp down water to help them pass. Not even a few moments later, he felt relief spreading through his system as the chemical stirred the serotonin and melatonin in his brain.

The boy felt quite sleepy as he turned out the light of his room and went to his bed. Still, he checked his phone one last time before sleeping, and it seems he was right to do so.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Jackson:
Yo, don't forget your meds.

:Jimin
Already took them, what are you? A personal reminder?

Jackson:
Good, and yes, I am. Especially considering the last meltdown you had when you forgot to take them on time.

:Jimin
That was once.

Jackson:
Once and a violent reaction, shit Jimin. Health isn't a joke. You could have had a heart attack.

:Jimin
Yes, I know that Mr pharmacist. Are you going to tell me what the doctor has been saying to me since I was young?

Jackson:
I will spare you this. But I still can't believe you didn't tell Y/n about this when you were dating and even now. Don't you think she deserves to know? At least a little?

:Jimin
Being around Taehyung, she should know or at least have an idea of our conditions. And even then, it's not like it concerns her or something.

Jackson:
Personally, if my girl or ex was terribly sick, I would like to know. At least to support them or something. And in your case, Y/n could probably pass Taehyung ADHD ass for his usual aloof self. But you got the worst of it. You got both mental and physical issues.

:Jimin
The only difference with Taehyung is literally that I'm bipolar and prone to mental breakdown.

Jackson:
You forgot to add suffering seasonal depression, anguish, and having an overall reduced lifespan, which with you smoking is, in fact, getting shorter.

:Jimin
Are you going to list out my whole medical file?

Jackson:
No, but I could. Maybe I won't in exchange for Y/n's number

:Jimin
No.

Jackson:
Alright, but at least try to find a moment to tell her the truth. The girl deserves the closure of your relationship.

:Jimin
I will think about it. Now night, the pills make me sleepy.

Jackson:
Ah so that's why you didn't send me an angry vocal yet and called me a son of a bitch.

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

Jimin simply shook his head as he allowed the sweet arms of Orpheus to bask him to dreamland, where happy memories of a time with a burden less mind could entertain the thought of being with the girl he had truly loved...

...Unaware, he hadn't closed his window properly, and a dark form was observing the house standing under a streetlight.

~☆~☆~☆

The following days passed like a breeze. The weekend was over, and it was time to go to class again. Considering I had been staying with Kai until now. He was the one who brought to college, well we were driven there in his car. It was quite awkward to go out with him by my side, but he assured me it would be fine.

In the amphitheater, I had barely time to put down my things before I got suddenly sandwiched from the sides. A hyperactive brown bear and an eager lion pounced on me, trapping me in a hug.

" Hey hey, brother's girlfriend! "

" Hi hi, bestfriend's fiancee! "

" ...Hey Taehyung and Beomgyu. I have a name you know? "

They both shrugged before resuming their squirming and babling, making me whine as they pressed me between themselves. They eventually let go once Taehyun had enough of their noises and threatened to it them with his shoe. Taehyung settled down while Beomgyu laughed and tried to grab Taehyun's shoe. The amphitheater was lively despite class not being in session yet. As I simply enjoyed the scenery and answered some text, Kai sent me with a smile, Taehyung leaned his head on my shoulder as he asked me a question after taking a look at the screen.

" So... Are you like done with Jungkook and dating Kai for real now? "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice sleepily*

This update is short, but I'm tired, and college is kicking my ass *insert Namjoon voice* Like it never ever felt before~

So yeah, it's quite difficult. We got some background information and Jimin's pov. Apparently, everything could be explained because of illness! (This only works in fiction)

But yeah, we are good over here except the whole Jungkook scream at girlfriend, and now they don't talk, and Taehyung thinks he has a chance - Huh, I mean, wonder if they have broke up or something.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆