♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" When were you going to tell me Taehyung kissed you?! "

" Jungkook please listen- "

Right now was everything but a joyous situation. Earlier today, Jungkook was wondering when we would take the next step in our relation and actually kiss. He didn't push so far but only because I seemed hesitant. To which Taehyung told him it's because he took my first kiss (accidentally).

All of this explains why Taehyung showed up to class with a black-eye today. Anyway back to the situation at hand. I was in one of the college corridor which was empty as it was lunch break. Jungkook looked angry and for the first time his anger was turned toward me. This is terrifying.

" I'm not even angry for the kiss, I would never be angry at you for a situation you had no control over. I'm angry because you two kept this secret all the time and you didn't tell me about it! I learned it from Taehyung! My own brother! "

" I know I'm so sorry Jungkook but I didn't knew how to react to this... "

" You should have told me! Sure I would have punched him in the face but at least I would still trust you! I basically feel cheated right now! I feel like you don't trust me enough to come to me when you get in trouble! "

" Sorry... "

" Just- Please stay away from me for a moment, I don't want to do or say something I will regret later. "

He looked saddened and wounded as he looked at me one last time before leaving me alone in the empty corridor...

~☆~☆~☆

Coming home, I weakly pushed the door open and let it close behind me as I sniffed. Letting down my bag, I waddled through the house after kicking my shoes off.

Jin was reading a book on the couch when I came in and snuggled against him. Ordinary he was happy to cuddle me but when he heard my sniffles and saw my downcast expression, he was worried and concerned.

" What's wrong sweetie? What happened? "

" *sniffles* W-well, it's Jungkook... WAAAAAA-*sobs and wails* "

Witnessing me breaking in tears and wailing my soul out with the bare mention of his brother, Jin already imagined the worst. He softly cradled me and pat my back as I sobbed

" What did he do?! Did he hurt you?! "

Glancing up, the man was red in the face from anger and probably ready to punch his brother if necessary. So I quickly had to calm down the situation.