♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings: Suggestive, angst?, just Valentine's day stuff and Taehyun being a sussy Tsundere

" Ah! This is too hard! It doesn't fit so stop pushing! "

" Sorry angel, we're done when I say so- Ugh! It's fucking tight! Just gonna have to push a little more... "

I was panting and struggling to keep my breath steady as pressure continued to applicate to my lower part. But hands with an iron grip were preventing me from escaping the sweet torture going on.

" Please! This is too much already! I can't take more! I'll just burst and go mad! "

" Then let me see you go dumb, I'm almost done anyway. Ah... Why did you have to- Urgh! There we go! All stuffed nicely~ "

My eyes were teary as I stared at the mean jerk who put me through this. Taehyun had a satisfied smirk on his lips as sweat rolled down his body from the effort.

" You're so mean *sniffles* You could have been gentler... *sniffles* "

" Aww, don't cry. You should know already that I don't do "gentle", should have thought about it before coming to me. But that's why you came to see me in the first place, right? Because I was the only one who could help you. "

I pout as I tried to hit him with my hands, he had no problems blocking the weak swatting and brushed my hands aside as he looked at me with a satisfied smile.

"Stop being cute and finish quickly. We'll end up being late for the movie otherwise. Besides, we can't have this idiot thinking you're not as dedicated to this relationship as him."

" Shut up... *sniffles* *sniffles* "

He sighed and pushed me towards the sink, washing my face with water. Taehyun helped me dress up in a dress I kept a little too long in my closet and helped with my hair and makeup. Despite him saying he hates his cousin, he was more than helpful on this date. I was going to see a movie with Jungkook for Valentine's day! I couldn't have imagined I'd get something better than that but seeing Taehyun helping me with my hair made me smile.

" Wow, you look lovely. You should wear dresses more often and show off that skin of yours... My cousin won't mind if he sees you dressed like this. Not that I think this too, don't get the wrong idea- "

" It's alright I get it, Taehyun hehe. "

His face flushed as he looked away to clear up the vanity and everything we used until now. I was admiring the wonderful work he did on me, and my reflection was stunning. Honestly, I didn't believe he would be so skilled. Once he put my hairbrush back in its spot, he glanced at me.