♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Angst.

" ...Do you know why I asked you to come here today? "

" Not really, but I hope you can enlighten me. "

Sitting on a bench near the beach, I had asked Jungkook to meet me there to talk. I was feeling nervous, and this conversation wasn't helping with the way he immediately apologized for his actions of last time when he joined me, and since then, not much was said until now. I believed that Jungkook was truly a sweet boy, I had no doubt of it with how close we were and how much fun we had before I met his brothers formally.

Since then, he had a difficult time with me, even when we had that break, and then went back together. I knew that dealing with his brothers and me was quite difficult to navigate. And with what I'm currently going through, it's better to relieve him of such trouble. That's why I have to be strong and take my courage.

" Jungkook, I want to break up. "

Silence ensued, and I couldn't see Jungkooks facial expression since he was looking straight ahead at the sea. I waited for him to say anything or react in some sort of way. However, it wasn't very long till I heard him chuckle lightly, and that was enough to make me look towards him with a worried expression.

" Why? You haven't even told me what I've done wrong... "

" Jungkook, what are you doing? "

" I know I'm a bit of a mess, but you've had plenty of chances to tell me this, but instead, you never did. And now you're telling me you want to leave me and I'm supposed to accept it? What happened? Did I do something wrong?! What else could I do to fix this relationship apart from apologizing profusely! Tell me what did I do! "

His voice was trembling, his emotions showing through his tears and sadness that started appearing in his eyes. His words pierced through my heart and brought a wave of pain, guilt, and regret along with them. Tears welled up in mine, and I turned away from him, refusing to face him and letting my tears fall freely.

" No matter how I look at it, I feel like there is nothing I can do without it turning worse! If I try anything, it goes bad, and you go to my brothers. If I don't, it still goes bad, and you go to my brothers! Every single time, there is nothing about us that isn't without the intervention of one of my brothers, and it drives me crazy! "

" Jungkook, this isn't your fault... "

" It felt more like a relationship of you and all of us than you and me... I became so jealous and possessive... I'm driving myself crazy from thinking about how to stop this... "

" That's why I'm putting a stop to this now. You won't have to deal with this anymore. "

" But I still love you, I want to stay with you. "

" I'm sorry, but we can't be together. Goodbye Jungkook. "

~☆~☆~☆

I stared at the white ceiling, and my body spread on the floor in a star shape. The world is completely silent, with the exception of the tick of the clock. I wasn't alone in this place as the dorm was filled with the familiar group of five boys silently doing whatever they wanted to do.

Taehyun was lying on the couch reading a book while Kai, who was on the floor beside him, was playing with hot wheels and driving them on the legs of his friend. Beomgyu was sitting on the floor and looking at the small mirror on the coffee table as he brushed his hair and amused himself in making a few braids in them. Meanwhile, Yeonjun and Soobin were having a suspicious moment, shoulders touching but wearing socks as they sit next to each other while watching a video on Yeonjun's laptop, sharing earphones.

Finally coming to terms with what I did a few hours ago, I broke the silence. Sitting up, I didn't glance at them and just allowed the words to escape my mouth.

" I broke up with Jungkook. "

This indeed immediately took them by surprise as they all froze before erupting into a cacophony of noises. At first, they seemed happy and slightly confused, I think Yeonjun and Soobin were even high-fiving. Just as I was about to question them, they all seemed apologetic and saddened as they offered their sympathy. The switch was so brutal that I thought I had imagined them being happy in the first place.

Taehyun was the only one who had said nothing until now and seemed in deep thoughts before he finally spoke up.

" So... You and Jungkook aren't together anymore? That means there is no direct link affiliating us anymore, right?! So I can finally go back to minding my own business, hahaha!  The front door is open, by the way, Y/n. YES! HAHAHA! TIME TO PARTY! WHERE'S THE CHAMPAGNE- "

He was ecstatic as he stood up and happily went to the kitchen to get himself a drink. All of us watched him, surprised by his behavior and grinning face that was so unlike him. The first whi snapped out of his daze was Yeonjun, who immediately went to my side and smoothly placed an arm around my shoulder.

"  That means you're single, right? So, free game, how about we have a little party just the two of us - "

He was promptly stopped by a sandal flying to his forehead. Taehyun was the one who threw it at his roommate with the most serious expression before going back to chugging the bottle of alcohol he found in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Yeonjun whined before pouting.

" Alright, alright, I got it. The almighty Taehyun has spoken and said you were off limit. Still, we can still all go to Jackson's party tonight, right? "

" He is having a party tonight? "

" The better question would be when Jackson isn't having a party. I swear that's all he does, and still, he finds the time to go to class and pass his exams. Talk about some luck. "

He continued to pout as he stood up to go put ice on his poor forehead. Beomgyu and Kai took his place as each of them sandwiched me between them, and they glanced at me with puppy eyes full of hopes. Kai was fiddling with the toy car in his hands while Beomgyu twirled a strand of hair around his finger while giggling.

" So, marriage now? No more angry boyfriend, so no relationship problems, right? "

" Beomgyu is right, no more punching boyfriend! My nose still hurt from last time. Of course, there is no pressure. Take your time. "

They both said this in a joking tone, but it was obvious that they were curious about my serious answer. Even if I would at some point proceed with the agreement, first I need to have a conversation with someone else.

" We will see about that later. I need to talk to Hoseok. "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping PS1 looking Orange Juice*

Damn, this update took time. But that was because I was tired and had no inspiration.

Y/n broke up with Jungkook, and the angst was compensated by the ridiculous situation with TXT. I hope that's enough, and if not, Jackson's party is sure to fix this.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆