♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Another day and another sunset

Another day and another sunset. I was simply walking along the sidewalk of the silent street with a bag of groceries in my hand. However the sigh that left my lips let on more than just tiredness from walking. There was also mental fatigue.

I would like to believe that anyone in my place would have a deteriorating mental health from everything. And all the sudden change around. I mean all my life as been quite simple and then it suddenly accelerate and tons of events fell on my head.

Basically I met Jimin, Jackson and Taehyun in middle school and started dating Jimin in high school. Then we broke up and in that time I met "Suga" online and became friend. Once graduating I moved to Seokjin's house for college. After that in our first year I met Taehyung and we became best friend.

However this all became complicated that day at the beach. I had an unfortunate chase that led me to Jungkook and I liked him and we became close but at the same time later on I met Hoseok on who I got a crush. Then Namjoon came in the picture as my tutor. After that when Hoseok was looking for me Yoongi made his spectacular entry and I didn't connect it until later that he was Suga. Not even a few days later Jungkook asked me out and I accepted before he told me he wanted me to meet his family the next day. Which is now that I think about it, pretty weird. Anyway the final straw was when I saw Jimin at the table and learning their all brothers.

But the chaos doesn't end that quick. Taehyung took my first kiss "accidentally" then Jungkook wanted a break because of trust issues. And somehow I became Yoongi's fake fiance. I got a wet dream of Hoseok when said man was genuinely and innocently just trying to comfort me. Yeonjun who was only a classmates turns out to be a "professional of love" brought me to Jackson's party. Said man was still playfully and openly confessing his live for me despite the years. Yeonjun basically flirted with me to force Jungkook to get jealous and talk to me (which worked). And finally Taehyun who was here is the brothers cousin and is someone who had enough of everything and Jungkook in particular apparently.

Sigh, this isn't good I can already feel an headache forming. The few majors events before this day were spaces by a few years but since that day I feel like a new plot twist is added everyday. At this point I can't go on. This is too much. Can't I just have something normal for once?

" Meow. "

Eh? Was that a cat? The sound seemed to come from the corner of the street... And indeed there was a cat! A cute and round tricolor cat was meowing happily as it dig into a can of tuna in front of it. This made me notice the figure squatting next to the cat and watching it eat.

" Jimin? "

" Oh, Y/n it's you. Come closer if you want. This cat is friendly just be careful. "

And with that he turned back to watching the cat as I came next to him. He had a soft smile and looked genuinely happy as he watched the feline animal feasting. I couldn't help but be curious.

" Do you often come here to feed the cat? "

" Yes. This fella has been hanging around for awhile now. So whenever I pass by I make sure to bring food for it. "

" Meow! "

The cat was done as it was happily meowing and rubbed its head against Jimin's legs. The man chuckled and pat the cat. He motioned for me to try with my hand. Gulping down, I gently allowed my hand to no near the cat. The tricolor animal glanced at my hand before nudging it with its head and rubbing it against.

" It seems like he likes you. "

" You're right, I'm surprised. "

We both basked in joy as the tiny cat then wiggle its way up my legs, to my lap. This took me aback and I fell on my butt as the bat just meowed. Jimin simply chuckled as he watched the cat.

" Hehe... What a funny fellow. He isn't that affectionate usually. He must really like you... This reminds me how you told me you wanted a cat back then. "

" You remember? "

" Of course, I told you already. I remember everything that matters to you. This isn't an exception. You should take him, it's going to get colder from now on and I can't bring him home. And obviously this buddy seems to like you. "

Looking down at the cat on my lap I indeed felt warmth and joy watching this ball of fur. And so as Jimin is softly smiling at me and the cat is purring. I made my decision.

" Alright I will keep him! "

" Great! How are you going to name him. "

" Boogie. "

♤~♡~◇~♧                        ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in cat cup*

Yo, this is a really short chapter and more of a filler.

I needed to make the cat Canon to the story and I didn't have the strength to make it a storyline as pushed as for Taehyun. So here we are.

Boogie the cat made its entry!

Also Y/n is now seriously thinking about everything she came through since the start of the story and is wondering if it's truly worth it.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆