♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: The fucking stalker/sex offender/ serial killer

Waking up the next day, I felt sore as I sat up in my bed. The sunlight was gently trailing inside the room and illuminating the space in a comforting way that made me think that everything that happened yesterday was just a bad dream.

Standing up and making my way to the bathroom, I passed in front of my vanity and had to take a double look. Grabbing firmly the wooden furniture, I starred at my reflection with a horrified gasp. My skin was littered in blooming  hickeys as I stared at them, I never knew I'd experience them until this moment, and they weren't small. In the mirror, I can see every bruise as if I did it myself. They seemed like fresh and colorful colors that had been imprinted in the middle of my skin. The stalker didn't spare a single inches of my previously unblemished skin. If that doesn't mean he wants me to suffer...

" Aah... "

I groaned loudly to relieve some of my frustration and anger. It worked and released a deep sigh. I grabbed the first things to cleanse myself with before leaving the restroom to prepare my breakfast.

" What a mess.... "

Going down to the kitchen to make myself something. I was surprised to see an appetizing large plate filled with fruits and pancakes with a little note on the side. Did Jin come back yet? It's impossible he would have notified me otherwise. Picking up the note and reading it, I got my answer.

" Hey darling, I did quite a number on you last night, and your skin must probably hurt. So I made you breakfast! Make sure to rest today, OK? I wanted to spend more time with you unfortunately I'm needed elsewhere. Next time, I will stay longer and make sure to make you're feeling sore for the three next days.
P.S: You might want to change your window's lock. Anyone could get in.
With love and eternally yours,
- Your secret admirer "

It was the stalker. He is the one who did all of this. I felt faint at this and grabbed the edge of the table to steady myself. This was inconceivable. How could this possibly be? Why me? I'm not even safe in the comfort of my room now. I should probably move back with my parents, but how could I explain this to Seokjin?

Speaking of the man, the front door opened, and he walked in, still wearing his suit from work and a bag of baked goods in hand. He seemed exhausted and let out a sigh of relief when finally stepping foot inside his house. However, his relieved expression didn't last long when his eyes fell on me and my current appearance. His long legs brought him in front of me in a matter of seconds as a concern filled his eyes, taking notice of the numerous hickeys and bruises on my skin. He hesitantly brought a hand to one of the bruises on my exposed shoulder, and the tip of his finger barely touched the skin that I hissed and shivered from the pain and sensitivity. He apologized and took a glance at the plate of pancakes and fruit with the little note placed beside them before trying to draw a conclusion.