♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

The next day, waking up in my bed and still dressed in my clothes wasn't what I was expecting after the events of last night

The next day, waking up in my bed and still dressed in my clothes wasn't what I was expecting after the events of last night. And so I was confused when I couldn't recall when I went back to bed or coming back home at all. Fortunately I found a note on my desk.

" Hey! You fell asleep on my shoulder last night when we went to the convenience store. You drank your flavored milk and then nodded off to sleep while we were still chatting lol. Anyway, I brought you back to your room and simply tucked you in your bed (don't worry I didn't do anything weird). Hopefully you had a good dream.
See ya later!
- Hobi Hobi "

My hands are shaking right now as indeed the right memories are flooding in my mind. Everything was just a "nice" dream! How could this be possible?! AAAAAHHHH!!!

I dreamt of my boyfriend's brother fingering me while he was just next to me?! Impossible! I refuse to believe such truth! Surely everything as an explanation! But...

After what part did it start to be a dream? From the moment we sat down on the bench or when he said he was attracted to me? One sure way to pinpoint such details is to look in my phone for a certain message.

Kookie :
I'm sorry but I still can't get past this. We should take a break.

Alright so everything up to this message was true. So then after this... Well we did chat a little, Hoseok tried to comfort me and then he brought up the subject of me being single and us being attracted to each others.

That's where the line blur. Well I could just go ask him but that would be so weird! And what if he gets offended that I forgot what we did talk about or something? This would be terrible! I still have a crush on this guy after all!

I need to calm down, well I can either continue pulling my hair while panicking or getting ready for class. The second option seems safe.

~☆~☆~☆

Fortunately I didn't meet Jungkook on the campus and Taehyung doesn't have a class with me right now. So I could safely slump across the table in the amphitheater. This situation is such of a blur that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me.

Glancing at them, I saw Yeonjun. A cute boy who shares a few class with me. We aren't really friends but we did share some good moments together. He was smiling at me while handing me my favorite snack.

" Hey, I saw you slumping on the table from the entrance of the amphi and thought it would be nice to bring this. "

" Aww dude thank you! And they're my favorite! You're truly an angel Choi Yeonjun! "

" Hehe, I'm far from an angel but I'm glad to have picked well. Anyway what got you so sad? A bad grade? A break up? "

" I wish it was the bad grade honestly. But nah I'm "on a break". And I'm confused over something that possibly happened last night but I might be confusing it for a dream. "

" Sounds tough, do you want to tell me about it? Maybe I can help. "

" Eh... I'm not really sure cause it's weird but... "

And so a few minutes later Yeonjun was starring at me with wide eyes as I told him of the whole situation. From meeting Jungkook to until now. His bewildered expression was enough to tell me that it wasn't exactly a common situation.

" Holy shit Y/n what the fuck? "

" I know it's weird, you don't have to help me but please keep this for yourself. "

" Obviously I'm going to keep for myself and I will help you. You didn't ask to get into such a situation and I will do everything it takes to help you out of it. But the question is whether or not you are willing to do it. "

" What do you mean? "

" Right now although you already got some links tying you to this situation, the main link is your relationship with Jungkook. It's also the reason and how you got into such a mess. "

" That's kinda true... "

" So my question is, do you love Jungkook? "

" Well, yes. If I didn't I wouldn't be with him. I feel safe and happy by his side, I miss him and think about him constantly when I don't see him and honestly my heart swell with warmth when he hold my hand. "

Yeonjun's shoulders slumped down as his gaze dimmed at my words. His mouth was close and stern.

" ...I see. Then I guess it should just be easier to rekindle your relationship with him. But you should really talk with his brother to see what really happened last night. It won't be good if light isn't made on the matter if it turns out everything wasn't a dream but true. "

" You're right, it would cause a lot of trouble... "

" I'm only saying this because I want you to be safe Y/n. I don't want anything to happen to you, I care about you. "

I sat up straight as I smiled at the male, he smiled at me too before turning his gaze on the table while putting his hands in his jacket pockets. He thought about something before his eyes lit up in realization and mischief. He sent me a smirk as he leaned down to my ear.

" I just thought of something to have him ve back talking to you. I don't believe two seconds that he is truly in a "break", any sane man would go crazy if someone hit on their girl. "

" What are you thinking about? "

He snort as he took a piece of paper from his notebook and scribble something on  it before sliding it across to table to me. He seemed confident as he looked directly into my eyes, his tongue quickly wetting his lips.

"Jackson's parties are the best remedy"

♤~♡~◇~♧                 ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in a pool*

Hey, this is a quick chapter I pulled out of my ass quickly because I missed writing for you guys.

I'm still on my summer vacation but I really wanted to write something and not leave this for a whole month with not update.

The others book won't have that privilege because the quality won't be good. I can get away with this book because it's crack.

And yes Yeonjun is the Crusty Third Male Lead. Classic Cliche used in Kpop fanfic recently. Just like Jackson.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆