♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

It was lunchtime at the uni for me and fortunately today my lunch time overlapped with Jungkook's so we went to eat together at the cafeteria

It was lunchtime at the uni for me and fortunately today my lunch time overlapped with Jungkook's so we went to eat together at the cafeteria. However the atmosphere was quite tense and I had a hard time enjoying my meal, and that is because Jackson is here too. After all he did say we would eat lunch together today.

Jackson wasn't really the problem. He was sitting in front of me and smiling innocently at me while Jungkook was glaring holes into him and I saw his knuckles turning white from how hard he was clenching them under the table. He was about to jump at him at any moment now.

" Y/n-chan~ Are you not enjoying your meal? You should try mine! Here- "

He was bringing his spoon with some of his dessert towards me but before it could even do half the way, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and an audible crack was heard through all the cafeteria. Jackson let out a loud whine similar to a kicked dog at the pain. Meanwhile Jungkook didn't seem sorry at all.

" My girlfriend can eat by herself, Wang. There's no need to your assistance. "

" Y-you broke my wrist! *sniff*Meanie! You're a terrible brute! *sob* "

" If you're not happy you can leave, no one is keeping you here. "

Jackson pout before sticking his tongue out at Jungkook and standing up. Then he glanced at me and winked along as sent a flying kiss.

" See you later (Y/N)-chan, enjoy your lunch! "

Then he left leaving me baffled and puzzled by his actions. I glanced at Jungkook to catch his attention but his face turned dark immediately after looking at Jackson, which meant it was better to just forget whatever Jackson said.

We had our classes again so we parted ways with a kiss although he was still angry from earlier he seemed better after I hugged him and placed tons of kiss on his face. Taking my usual spot, Taehyung was already here but he seemed focused on his phone texting someone. As soon as I sat down he turned to me with a serious face.

" How do I impress a woman? "

" You may fascinate a woman by offering her a piece of cheese. "

" What? "

" I don't know dude, that's a Reddit post I saw and technically it isn't wrong. Random offering of cheese would take me by surprise and it's free food. But why are you asking in the first place? "

" Well I have a date with a model I worked with as a photograph. And well my dating game is kinda rusty since it's been awhile. "