♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Today I had to go to college as I have to attend some classes today

Today I had to go to college as I have to attend some classes today . I was already sighing at the thought of having to get out of my dear comfy house but what can I do ? If I don't get out by myself, Jin won't hesitate to do it for me . And believe me, it isn't in a lovely way.

Rolling out of my bed , I stretched before making my way to the bathroom to freshen myself and trying to not look like a zombie who just went out of his grave. It's so unfair,  there is two kind of people. People like Jin who are just beautiful at any moment of the day and then there's me who look like I'm from a rat sewer or something. Honestly I don't know how he was able to still have his eyesight after seeing me all this time.

Anyway , after making myself decent , I made my way downstairs to grab my breakfast. Jin had already left for work so I was alone, eating by myself, so lonely, no biggie. But I can't just stay here to weep over my fate- Wait , I can but I would be missing class and I can't afford that .

It's with a lot of reluctance that I went on my path to college. The sky was blue, some clouds were here too but nothing alarming. I also saw some birds and since my last encounter with one of them, I don't have them in my heart .

I was still infuriated with that stupid seagull,  sure it made me encounter one of the best person in my life but that little shit took my ice cream and I didn't catch it. Well let's look at the positive facts of that day . Taehyung took some nice pictures that he should have developed by now and I met Jungkook  . Was it worth it ? Totally.

As I was walking in the park , I saw a familiar stand along as a familiar cheerful orange head. Walking closer I saw that the woman was now selling crepes. She was handing a little boy a crepe when she saw me and smiled at me .

" Hello dear ! How are you on this fine day ?"

" Hello, I'm feeling better than last time for sure and I'm on my way to class . "

" Sorry I don't want you to be late . Here a little snack for class~ "

She took a crepe with chocolate and placed a bunny biscuit with it before handing it to me with a polka dot napkin . I thanked her and continued my way across the park. It was truly a beautiful day, people smiling , no trouble, the sound of nature and a delicious treat in my hand .

I could already feel myself drool at the sight and couldn't wait to taste the crepes. This time there isn't some stupid seagull to stop me- Huh? Did I just heard a seagull? No we are in a park ,not near the sea, it couldn't be hear . Still, I look up and my eyes widened.

I could recognize those mischievous eyes everywhere, it was that seagull. It went for my crepe and successfully snatched it out of my end .

" Ah shit here we go again ."

I didn't killed this motherfucker last time . But I will not let it go away this time . ( The PETA is probably searching for Y/n rn-) Starting to chase the bird in the park , I took care to always have an eye on it while not bumping into anyone.

And it proved itself to be difficult .

Still fucker had the time of its life making fun of me and making me run around. The worst was that I could do nothing as it was flying high in the sky. And the worst was the evade rate, damn seagull didn't got hit once when I threw things at it . It even counter once thus sending the item right back in my face.

The shock was so great it made me fall on the ground in the most graceful way obviously . If my level of rage didn't reached  100% then it was now definitely to 200%. I was seeing red and obliterating this bird became my first priority.

However, when I stand up, I found the seagull perched on a tree gulping down the sweet before doing some noises and flying far away.

This bird literally ruined my day.

Just as I thought that I was done, my ears perked up some music and my eyes a commotion of people not far. Curious about the whole thing , I walked over the small crowd and my heart stopped.

A young man with a bright smile was dancing to an energetic beat while doing an incredible choreography. My eyes couldn't detach themselves from his colourful form. His performance was hypnotic, full of energy and positivity.

Soon , rain started to fall slowly then rapidly like a shower. The crowd started to disperse but the man continued his dance, I didn't move. I was so entranced I wasn't able to move even if I wanted to. My heart just got a rapid beat , it got so fast I thought I may die.

But before this could happen, the music stopped and the movement of the dancer too. With ragged breath he slowly went back to reality and slowly opened his eyes to face me. His face relaxed and a gentle smile on his lips, the single ray of light on him making him look angelic.

" Thank you for watching me. "

At this single moment, once the words pronounced in such a sweet voice reached my hear, I was gone.

Gone in the sense that I fall in the deep and bottomless hole of love, condemned to fall as long as the feelings stirring inside me exist. The ultimate fall and touch of the ground only welcoming when my heart will be broken and/or dull from the current feeling.

" I- I really loved your performance!"

Damn it ! Why did you talk?! Now he will respond and I don't know if I can hold the conversation right now!

" Thank you, it means a lot. Also my name is Hoseok. "

" I'm Y/n ,nice to meet you!"

Well maybe this isn't so bad.

♤~♡~◇~♧       ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in graduation year*

Welp, if this isn't an update after a whole year.

I really neglect this story, like REALLY.

But it's okay, now we may not have time at all this year but we will work it out.

Also Y/n simping over Hoseok-

Anyway,

Stay tuned for more~☆