♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Seagulls were roaming the blue sky

And being the sole things I was able to see through my binoculars much to my dismay and frustration.

" Stupid birds..."

Beside me, my best friend Taehyung was looking at the different pictures he took since we went to the beach .

" Why are you grumpy ? I was able to take a lot of pictures , it should makes you happy ! "

" Correction, YOU are the one happy between the two of us Tae . "

" Yeah yeah , whatever. I will go back to my place to print these so see ya ! "

And with that he run off , leaving me and my frustration alone on the sand . If I didn't have murderous impulse before then now I'm sure to have some . He was the one who begged me to go with him in the first place and now he leaves me. Ungrateful human.

" Talk about a best friend... "

Slightly defeated, I looked around for something interesting as I wasn't in the mood to go back. After all it was a sunny day, a cool breeze and not too much people here so might as well enjoy.

I was filling myself with positivity when my eyes wandered to a ice cream cart . Already licking my lips I made my way over the line which was fortunately not long.

When it was finally my turn , the lady gave me a happy grin as she greeted me , her orange pigtails bouncing with her .

" Hello dear ! How can I help you today ?"

" Well... I don't really know, everything looks so good... "

" Then let me give you our special treat! "

As soon as she finished her sentence, her arms moved like a flash as she scooped three ice cream balls in a cone and place a bunny head shaped biscuit on top of it while singing.

" Clémentine knows what's best~ Clémentine only give the best~ "

I couldn't help but be in awe at the speed she prepare the command, it only took her a few seconds before she was handing it to me . Unbelievable is the word.

" Annnnnnd one special Usa-usa for you dear ! "

" Wow thank you! How much do I owe you ? "

" It's on the house dear , I saw how you were sulking a few moments ago when your friend left . See this as a gift to comfort  you . "

I thank the woman and bid her farewell as she start to push her cart and singing her little song . Reporting my attention to the refreshing snack in my hand , it really look tasty .

Already anticipating the beautiful and colorful explosion of savor on my tongue , I closed my eyes and slowly brought the ice cream cone closer to me when I felt something land on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and glanced at my right shoulder only to let out a surprised noise.