♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Goofy Ahh bathroom anime scene, imminent violence

I put the paper back inside the bag and stood up. Shaking my head, I left the room and went to the living room to sit on the couch just in time as the front door opened and my boyfriend walked in. At first, his face was devoid of emotions, almost annoyed until his eyes landed on me, at which a smile bloomed on his face as he leaped to me like a kid who was given candy. Pulling me in a warm hug that lifted me in air while my arms went around his neck to return the affection and hugged him tight.

" I missed you, Love. " He mumbled as he laid his head upon top of mine.

" And I missed you too, Jungkook. But here I am! Did you have a good day? "

He snuggled against me on the couch as he started to rant about his day. I listened while playing with his hair and nodding every once in a while. As he spoke more and more, he leaned further against me until he was lying  on top of me. The young man was smiling in recollection of his day when he suddenly stopped and glanced down at me, but he wasn't even fazed by our position as he asked me.

" Wait, why did you come here today? Did we have a date?! I was sure we didn't have something planned today! "

At that statement, I couldn't help but burst into giggles. Making him panic even more.

" What are you doing, love? Why are you laughing!? "

As soon as he saw that I was smiling, he chuckled lightly as well and kissed me. That kiss was soft yet passionate, sweet, and loving at the same time. I fondly looked at him.

" Well, I was hoping to stay over for a few days if you don't mind. In a way, we would be living together. "

I said with an amused tone and an eye smile. His face lit up with excitement, happiness, and delight.

" Really!? Do you mean it!?"

I smiled, knowing that he wouldn't have a problem with agreeing in the first place, still it wasted my anxiety a little as I listened to him now beaming in joy with his bunny smile as he talked about how domestic we could be together and how romantic it will be to wake up everyday to each other face. My heart started fluttering, my cheeks heating up as I stared down at him.

" Yes, Kookie. I mean it. "

He squealed excitedly before sitting up and pulling me into a tight hug, which made me chuckle as he nuzzled against me lovingly. Our small bubble of love was popped by Taehyung coming in and giving us a sneer filled with mild annoyance and disgust.

" Ugh, happy couple... "

" Hey, hyung, it's not because you're single that it means you have to turn into Yoongi. "

" I will do what I want, especially when you two are acting lovey-dovey on the damn couch! "

" If you have a problem with it, no one told you to watch! "

" This is the living room! Go do stuff in your room! "

Both brothers were now bickering while I stood in the middle, not knowing what to do. Feeling kinda helpless and not able to bring anything to the conversation, I stood up and quietly left the room to grab a change of clothes and go shower. I had yet to mention it, but for my sleeping arrangements, it seems logical if I stay with Jungkook. Also, I'm sure he probably wouldn't accept any other idea.

I chuckle at the mental image of my boyfriend fighting off everyone like a feral cat just so I can stay in his room. Wait, now that I think about it, I should be a little concerned. Jungkook was just slightly a little too possessive at times. Jimin wasn't like that with me, but everyone is different when it comes to love, right? I shook those thoughts aside as I put my bag on Jungkook's bed and grabbed a change of clothes before going to the bathroom.

Going inside and trying to lock the door, I was left surprised when the lock didn't work and seemed broken. I was going to panic before remembering Hoseok did tell me about it earlier while we were chatting. One of them broke the lock, but no one confessed to the crime. Sighing once again, I settled on simply closing the door and hoping the sound of the shower would be enough to ward off anyone thinking of coming in.

Stripping off my clothes, I turned on the shower and allowed the steam of the warm water to fill the space as I stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain behind me. The sensation of the water and its warmth seeping into my skin and muscle tissue helped greatly in soothing me. I hummed in relief as I tried to grab my shampoo only to grab air. I have left my bottle on the counter with my clothes.

Letting out a groan, I repressed the urge to slap my forehead and instead turned off the water and pulled back the curtain to go grab my shampoo. Unfortunately, at the same moment, the door opened, revealing Namjoon, who seemed surprised to see me before his eyes set on my nude self, making me yelp and reach back to cover myself with the curtain. Unfortunately, due to me just jumping out of the shower, my still wet feet slipped, and I almost fell if it wasn't for Namjoon lunging forward to grab me. But luck was definitely not to our side as he slipped too but managed to make us back up against the shower wall. It would have been good if it wasn't for my hand that was still clutching the curtain making it fall down in tremendous noise as well as a scream of piano of having Namjoon's big frame colliding against me when he slipped.

" Shit sorry Y/n, are you alright?- "

" What the hell is going on here?!! "

The voice of a sudden newcomer made us report our attention toward the wide open door and a Jungkook five seconds away from committing murder from the fury in his eyes. It seems the noise we made attracted attention. Glancing at my position I quickly realized the promiscuous position and Namjoon did too as his hands were still on me and with the shower and lack of clothes, the kickers and bites marks I had hidden with makeup and clothes were now fully visible. Which made the situation worse from Jungkook's point of view as he was sure he wasn't the one who did this. Namjoon immediately took a step back while panicking.

" Jungkook, I promise it's not what it looks like! "
However, his little brother didn't seem convinced at all as his eyes still held murderous intent toward the older man. I quickly slipped out from the shower and wrapped myself in a towel as I eyed Jungkook worriedly. His glance went from Namjoon to me, and his gaze seemed to burn holes unto my marked skin, making me hide further into the simple towel covering me. This didn't go unnoticed by him as he gritted his teeth together, his fists clenched so tightly his knuckles turned white.

" Kim Namjoon, I'm going to rip your tongue off! "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in anime*

Well, this took a sharp turn.

Homegurl just wanted a shower and boom! Now she's about to witness a murder. It was truly unexpected.

That Stalker is really making problems without even being here. What an evil mastermind! He truly knew what he was doing when he did this!

I hope Seungcheol catches him soon! (Even if, let's be honest, he is the most incompetent cop so he will probably not). Justice has to win somehow!

On this note, Namjoon was caught lacking.

Stay tuned for more!~☆