♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings: thriller, threats, slut-shaming, nudity

Taehyun stood up quickly and pointed at the door as he began walking towards it. After he opened the door and walked out without looking behind him, Soobin let out a loud groan and rested his head on my shoulder. I patted his head and tried my best to calm him down as I looked to my friends, who still didn't seem pleased. I couldn't tell if the look Beomgyu gave me was mocking or disappointed as I sat on Soobin's lap.

Eventually, I ended up sitting on Beomgyu's thigh. His hand immediately started playing with my hair, and it helped me relax. I smiled up at him with a gentle smile as he stared down at me for a second. He was about to say something when Taehyun came back with an annoyed expression, running a hand through his hair as he looked at us.

" It's not good, Jungkook is currently arguing with Jackson because he thinks Jackson kissed you or something. Apparently, there's the scent of your perfume on him as well as lipstick mark on the corner of his lips. Considering that Jackson didn't make out with anyone in the party and the only moment he was out of sight was with you... Well, everyone was quick to point fingers and agree that Jungkook was right. "

Everyone became silent as they all stared at me, waiting for confirmation. I was ashamed as I nodded and squeaked out a small yes. I don't know what was worse, the amused chuckle of Beomgyu in my ear or the disappointed stare and sigh of Taehyun. Soobin, who had been mainly observing the situation until now, brought up a big fact.

" There's just something I don't understand. Y/n and Jungkook broke up, so it shouldn't matter what she does and who she kisses and stuff. Like, she isn't cheating. She doesn't owe him anything anymore. "

This seems to bring everyone into an agreement as they all nod and mumbled except for Yeonjun, who furrowed his eyebrows and leaned in his seat to look at his friend.

" Binnie, She broke up with him like less than 24 hours ago. That's not even a fresh break up but completely raw! Bro didn't even get the time to process what happened. Honestly, how would you take it if your ex went to kiss a guy just a few hours after leaving you? On this one, I'm on Jungkook's side. "

" When you put it like that, yeah, it does sound bad, but with how this relationship was, can we really consider the mental aspect behind it? If Y/n had already detached from him for a while now, she might have been single in her head for a while now. In the end, it's all a question of perspective. "

The two were starting to argue, and the noise was going to attract attention if they didn't calm down soon. Fortunately, Taehyun and Kai were up to the rescue as Kai jumped on Soobin and clamped his mouth shut with a giggle. Meanwhile, Taehyun simply brought Yeonjun into a headlock to shut him up. It's a more violent but just as efficient method. Taehyun relaxed his hold on his roommate after a few seconds before looking at me.