♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I am sitting in the waiting room after making my deposition with Seungcheol

I am sitting in the waiting room after making my deposition with Seungcheol. The man was deadly serious when he listened and wrote down my testimony of everything. His other three colleagues were surprised seeing me and learning I was a survivor of the serial killer. They had been on a dead end with no lead until now, and they finally had something to work with. So it wasn't surprising to see the officers running around and making calls left and right.

Seungcheol barely had the time to explain to me that I would be under police protection before being swept away by one of his fellow officers. So I was left here sighing to myself with no real explanation or instructions of what I was supposed to do. My boredom was going to pull me to sleep if it wasn't for the sudden entrance of a familiar raven-haired male in a disheveled suit. His quick steps brought him in front of me and his hands immediately pulling me up before darting eyes glanced all over me.

" Y/n, are you alright?! Cheol called me to say you were at the station, and I was worried! I barely understood what he said besides that you were hurt and needed protection. "

Yoongi was panicking as his breathing was erratic. Although I was quite shaken myself, if the both of us are panicking, it will bring no good. That's why I brought one of my hands to rest on his and tried to calm him down.

" Yoongi, I'm fine. I'm not hurt, well physically at least. I was just deeply scared. But I'm alright now, Seungcheol took care of me, and you are here now. I feel a lot better to have my friend here. "

This seemed to work as he sighed, and his previously tense shoulders dropped. We found comfort in each other when Seungcheol came back in the room with one hand holding a phone to his shoulder, seemingly being on a call and putting it on hold for a moment to speak with us. The officer had a relieved expression at the sight of his friend.

" Ah, you're finally here! I need you to take Y/n back to your place and also before that to grab whatever she needs from her house before we buckle the perimeter for investigation. We don't know how long she'll need to stay there, but until we get the evidence, we can't take chances with her safety. "

" Yeah, yeah, you don't need to tell me twice. "

Despite Yoongi giving a grumpy answer, his friend merely laughed before giving me a thumb up and leaving the room to resume the call he was on. The raven-haired man snorted before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the police station. He was quite silent until we got into his car, at which point he hid his face behind his hands as he slouched against the seat. I was quite concerned.

" ...Yoongi? Are you alright? "

He brought his hands away but didn't look at me as he started the car. " Just peachy, don't worry. Let's just grab your stuff, okay? ". It's not like I could refuse, so I simply nodded before we went off. We arrived back home and headed straight to my room, where I grabbed a bag and placed the clothes inside before we drove back. It was around six o'clock by then, so there was still plenty of daylight left. Once we arrived, Yoongi hurried in without waiting for me.

" I'm sorry, but I can't stick around for no. You can put your things in my room and ask for Hoseok to help you. Whether you tell him what happened is up to you. I have to rush back to work to finish something, and  then I will be back. Alright? "

I simply nodded as he took my bags from my hands and led the way to his room. It was quite silent and quick as he simply put them down on his bed and immediately turned around to leave. However, he hesitates for a second as his hand reaches for the door handle. Before I could question him, he suddenly turned around and took me in his embrace.

" ...I'm sorry it happened to you, I promise to do my best to help you. No matter what, you're my friend. "

" Yoongi... "

He pulls away with a bittersweet smile before leaving for good this time. I could only sigh and slump back on his bed, the mattress making my body slightly bounce as my body hit it. My eyes wandered around, and I was pleasantly surprised by how clean Yoongi's room was. Against my expectations, his room was neat, and everything was at its place. It was even well decorated. Like this cool plate above his desk that said 'Genius Lab'.

I didn't have more time to wonder when the door of the room opened once again, and Hoseok walked in. He was beaming with joy like usual as he approached me. The smile on his lips never faded, however, as he eyed my exposed skin, his eyes roaming down until landing onto my neck and the bite mark there. When he noticed the marks on my neck, the smile quickly disappeared, and it was replaced with a sad frown instead.
I was confused as I watched Hoseok approaching me slowly. Then, as if nothing happened, his smile was back on his lips as he plopped on the next beside me.

" So what's up? I was kinda worried because Yoongi looked worked up as he asked me to watch over you and considering he called me 'Hobi the love of my life' I thought it would be important since he only calls me that when that happens. Eek, I'm rambling again. You're not allowed to repeat anything I say, okay? "

The moment he finished his sentence, I started laughing quietly. Hoseok looked at me puzzled before he began chuckling, too. A few minutes passed before we calmed down. I was still smiling.

" He really cares about you, huh? "

" Of course. I am his brother! "

" Hoseok, I don't know how to break it to you, but I don't think Yoongi cares about you just because you are his brother- "

We chatted a little more and laughed at Yoongi's expense. Before we knew it, we were both wheezing and leaning against each other for support. My eyes were lined with tears ready to fall at any moment now from the hysterical laughter, and Hoseok wasn't better me. After trying to calm down his breathing, after multiple unsuccessful tries, he mentioned going to the kitchen to fetch us some water and some tissue too. I could only give him a weak thumb up before allowing him to stumble out of the room.

Him being gone, even for a few moments. Allowed me to look at one of my bags and notice one of the front pockets of my gym bag being slightly open. Grabbing the bag and putting it on my lap to properly close it, I stopped when I heard the sound of paper being ruffled by the move. Now I was confused, I don't remember leaving a paper in there. So I fully opened the zipper and fished the paper out to read it, much to my regrets second later.

" It's not that complicated. No matter what they say. You will never meet another me. It's not that difficult to get your head around. I'll never meet another you,
My Special Girl. "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping Clémentine Tears*

*Mark Lee's voice* Taste like lemonade-

Hey, how is it going? The police is playing checker while the Stalker is playing 4D chess.

He is on a whole other level of mastermind and stuff. It's no surprise he didn't get caught for a whole year so far. I wonder how it's possible?

We got some Sope separated action, except for that one line of Yoongi calling Hoseok the love of his life, but we don't talk about that. Or we could, but then I'm legally obligated to inform you that Yoongi is a yandere for Hoseok-

Yeah, so let's talk of something else. Like Seventeen! And S.Coups being officially the policeman character of this account fanfics. Of course as a good friendly neighborhood policeman he is really competent and professional- That's false. He is an incompetent and corrupted cop. Don't trust him to help because he can't. It's a wonder he isn't fired yet. He is Yoongi's friend for Sope's sake.

That's a red flag on its own.

You know what else is a red flag? All the Kim brothers- *get shot*

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆