♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"Diving in, I'm reaching for the core,Of a nuclear reactor

Of a nuclear reactor.
I wanna melt away all these useless memories into a blue eternity. "

" Giving in, I'm reaching for the core,
Of a nuclear reactor.
For I want nothing more than to rest eternally. 
Maybe I will be doing something right. "

Why is my mind resonating with yours? How can it be that we perfectly fit and yet the world can't allow us to be?

...

...I promise I will find you and reach our perfect world.

~☆~☆~☆

I was simply enjoying the night on the couch at home, wearing an oversized sweater and a warm plaid laying on my legs. There is no need to detail that it was a cozy cocoon that I made here. The TV was soflty playing in rhe backgroundusing background noises. My thoughts were currently busy somewhere else.

' What happened? Was he always like that? Is he not happy? Do i make him unhappy somehow?'

Those thoughts continued to run around my head as I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to relax and calm myself down enough to get some sleep. But before I could fall into deep slumber, the front door opened, and Jin came in. He was dressed in a suit but looked exhausted. Walking slowly towards me, he sat down beside me, placing a hand on mine. I opened my eyes confused and tried to sit upright.

"Jinnie? Is there anything wrong?"

" Nothing is wrong, darling. Come to bed sweetheart, you must be tired."

" Ok. Give me a second."

I got up carefully and put my sweater and the blanket away. I walked towards the bedroom, feeling Jin's presence follow me, and then I lay down in bed with a sigh. He laid beside me with me still in between his arms and kissed the side of my neck. Although in our time of living together, there has been some occurrence of us falling asleep and being close. This was the first time Seokjin was being this intimate.