♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : Smoking.

I felt my own mouth open in an aww and I laughed lightly.

" How so? "

" Because I know how much you love Jungkook and I... I wish someone loved me like that. That somebody loved me unconditionally and didn't care if it took a year or a month or even a week to make them fall in love... Someone to call mine. Someone like you."

" Hoseok..."

" I can't leave you alone, I know I'm living wrong but I can't let you go. You're the one I want in my life, the one keeping me up at night. I have no doubt that I was attracted to you the second I met you under the rain. Never ever have I felt for someone what I do for you now. Tell me you felt it too, I wasn't the only one who felt this attraction... "

I could only glance down.
"This isn't right, Hoseok. I'm with Jungkook and we love each other-"

"Do you though? you wouldn't be so conflicted over your feelings for him if you did truly. Is there no way for me to change your mind? That we have a chance together?"

" Maybe if things were different we could have been together but it's too late for that now- "

" It's never too late when it's two hearts needing one another. We can still make it right. "

He was now my hands tightly in his own as we faced each other. His gaze was intense on me as his voice had a slight desperate tone. If there was one thing that I knew since the start with him, it's that he was always open about his feelings. When Hoseok is happy or sad, he doesn't hide it and it shows on it's face. Like an open book, he isn't afraid of seeming vulnerable.

" It doesn't change there is Jungkook, I can't do that to him. "

" Believe me he is a big boy and will understand. I don't know what he told you but it isn't going to kill him. And no it won't make you do the same thing Jimin did to you in the past. You're better than that and our situation is different. "

" Even if I do have feelings for you, even if I fell for you first. I can't take back everything I have done until now. I have a responsibility on my shoulder! "

" It's not like you guys are married! "

" I- I can't Hoseok, at least not now. I'm sorry! I really want to give you a proper answer but there is too much going on right now."

And with that, I took off and ran down the street with him calling my name. I didn't look behind me as I just ran ahead until I went out of breath. I was a couples hundreds meters away now, standing on a bridge showing the illuminated city in the night. Completely fascinated, I didn't notice the car stopping next to me. The window rolled down to reveal a familiar face.