♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Y/n is single, alcohol consumption (remember to drink with moderation), suggestive

There's a loud crash and sounds of items being broken in the next room. The commotion has been going on for at least 5 good minutes now. The girl in the room sports a worried and concerned expression as she stares at the wall, expecting it to crumble any seconds now. She couldn't focus on the man under her who was pressing kisses to her neck as he held her on his lap. At some point, she couldn't pretend anymore and reported back her attention to her lover.

" Taehyung, are you SURE your brother is fine? "

" It's nothing, baby. Kook just got dumped by Y/n. I'm sure he will get over it soon. "

" Y/n? Like your best friend? You don't sound that concerned. Also, I definitely remember he didn't take it that bad when he broke up with my sister. And here it sounds like he could destroy the house with his bare hands! "

" Oh, he definitely could, but he won't. Although he is angry right now and sad, he is still lucid enough not to do real harm. I think. "

" ...I have heard enough. I'm going back home for today. "

" But Jennie- "

The young woman didn't let her boyfriend finish as she stood up and grabbed her purse before leaving the room. Taehyung was pouting and whining as he stood up and followed after her as they went to the front door.

"  But Babe, we were just getting started! "

" Taehyung, you don't expect me to have sex in your room when your brother is having a fit next door. I'm not kidding! "

She said before opening the door and closing it behind herself. With a sigh, Taehyung went to the living room and flopped down on the couch. There was a lot of noise and screaming in the next room, and Taehyung tried to block it out with a pillow. He was annoyed at this entire situation so much that he didn't pay attention to the pair of brothers passing beside him.

Hoseok was holding a large laundry basket as he went to the laundry room with Yoongi in toe. This would be a usual sight if not for the stern and upturned nose expression on the sunshine boy ignoring his brother and the raven-haired man desperately trying to gain his brother attention and apologizing over and over in hope of finally having his beloved glancing at him.

" Hobi, please! I apologized so many times! I didn't mean it! I swear! "

" ... "

Yoongi was dying inside at getting ignored by the only sane member of this household. Meanwhile, Hoseok was trying his hardest to tone out his favorite brother's voice and touch. He wanted to cave the moment Yoongi first apologized, but a point needed to be made. What happened wasn't okay and shouldn't have happened at all. That's why he reinforced his mind and continued his chores.