♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Jungkook you're holding me a little too

" Jungkook you're holding me a little too... tightly. "

" Oops sorry love, I can't control my strength sometimes but I love you so much. "

" And I love you too but don't kill me alright ? "

Jungkook was holding me on his lap while hugging me on the couch in his house. Since we got back together he was really glued to my side and smothering me with affections to "make-up for the break time". His words not mine. Seems like he missed me more than he let on that night.

Yeonjun was also a great help, I couldn't thank him enough. Meanwhile said boy just said that it was nothing and that he is a "professional". Imagining him coming up with various and multiple plans to help different people get back together brought a laugh out of me. My boyfriend caught the sound and simply kissed me while tickling my sides. Taehyung who was sitting at the table looked at us with disgust.

" Eww get a room! "

" Shut up hyung, I'm happy to spend time with my girl. "

" You literally spent the last few days with her. "

" I'm her boyfriend. "

" And I'm her best friend but you don't see me hogging her all day. I can't even hang with her anymore! "

" Last time you hanged together you kissed her. "

" THAT'S- I had enough. "

He simply sighed before standing up with a blank expression and leaving the room to probably go to his own. My boyfriend simply pout at the behavior of his sibling before nudging his face into my neck, tickling the skin. He smiled as giggles escaped my mouth, his grips around my waist light as the TV filled background noises.

And so as it was only the two of us, we were just innocently cuddling at first. Him just pressing kiss every few in awhile then they got more frequent until he was peppering my neck with fervent kiss and passion. His hands were keeping themselves busy too while I gripped his hoodie. I was tapping his shoulder when the front door opened.

" Yo Jungkook- "

" Oh hey Taehyun. "

" Don't Hey Taehyun me, you dipshit. I've been waiting for you and sending messages for awhile now and you weren't answering. I see why now, you were too busy with Y/n. I see how it is. "

Jungkook simply whined as he let me go. I finally pushed myself up and stood up from the couch. Taehyun simply gave me an unamused stare and shook his head.