♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: I do not support any of the behaviors displayed in this chapter

Warning: I do not support any of the behaviors displayed in this chapter. Cheating (technically it isn't?), death, mxm, incest, dub-con? Technically non-con,  someone had enough and snapped.

The following morning, I woke up to the sound of ushered bickering and the smell of breakfast being cooked. I let out a groan as I pushed myself up and opened my eyes to see Kai and Beomgyu arond the kitchen island, each holding a pan in their hands as they banter.

" Kai, not everyone likes diabetes for breakfast! She might not enjoy sugary things! "

" Everyone like sweet things, so I'm sure Y/n does too! Also, aren't you the one who likes to eat fruit loops for breakfast? "

" This isn't about me - "

I couldn't repress the giggles escaping me at the conversation, and the sound made them report their attention to me. They both smiled happily as they jumped to my side, plopping down and Beomgyu immediately wrapping his arms around me and pursing his lips.

" Hey, sleeping beauty, can I get a morning kiss? "

" Don't even try it. She is my fiancee dude. "

Kai lightly pushed him away in a chuckle. I only shook my head and stood up, going toward the kitchen and sitting down at the table. They both followed after me like puppies before jumping around as they each went to grab a plate and slide them in front of me.

Both looked proud of themselves as they presented their plates. Beomgyu made some scrambled eggs with beacon on the side and some vegetables. A hot and steaming cup of coffee resting near to help me wake up. It was indeed quite a usual but good breakfast. I nodded in appreciation before turning my attention towards Kai's plate.

And my breath hitched as I saw what he had made. There were pancakes with a touch of honey on top and fruits on the side. A glass of orange juice was near the plate. It was quite a sweeter and sugary breakfast reminding more of French tendencies for sweet in the morning, but it's not what shocked me. I'm pretty sure it's the first time I have seen Kai's cooking. And yet, the plate of pancakes with fruits made me uneasy for some reason.

I thought to myself that it is merely a coincidence that it's the same breakfast that stalker left me in the morning. But the more I look at the pancakes and the more they seem absolutely similar in looks and consistency. But if the pancakes were made by the same person, then does that mean Kai is-

" Y/n? Are you oki? You seem out of it. "

The tall boy was the one to break my thoughts as he glanced at me with curiosity and his head tilted to the side in his child like manner. However, in this moment, as I looked at him, I was only filled with dread and couldn't see any trace of cuteness inside him. Beomgyu butted in once again as he pushed away the plate and placed his own in front of me before turning toward his friend.