♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: cheating, you like cheating? Here's cheating for you

After the fight between Kai and Jungkook, I have been distraught and confused. I didn't know what to do anymore. Kai told Jungkook that we kissed more than once, and that didn't please him a single bit. Of course, what man would be happy to hear that his girlfriend was getting smooched by another man. So Jungkook pouncing on him and punching Kai was kind of unsurprising in a way.

And now my heart felt heavy as I was torn on what to do next. Yeonjun took me back to his dorm and had prepared me a hot drink as he wrapped a blanket around me. In a way, he was always looking out for me more than what ordinary classmates should. I guess that's how we both became friends, and I was grateful for his presence. I felt I had for him, too. He helped me get back when Jungkook and always had his arms open for me, and yet I only brought him troubles. I would like to not be such a burden to him, and I was stirred out of my thoughts by Yeonjun, who was gently patting my head after taking a seat next to me on the couch.

" Why the long face, pretty girl? A frown doesn't suit you. You'll make yourself sick. "

" Uhm.. thanks, Yeonjun... "

He smiled lightly as he pulled me onto him, hugging me tight as his warm hug calmed me instantly. I didn't want to think about Jungkook, nor Kai. I just wanted to enjoy the warmth of my good friend. And we were just getting cozy when the front door opened and Taehyun walked in the dorm. He seemed to be unimpressed as he took in our position, barely raising an eyebrow.

" ... So I was busy trying to hold back a murderous Jungkook while you two were getting chummy on the couch? What are you guys doing? "

" Just cuddling and stuff, bro. Don't worry. "

" It's the 'stuff' part that makes me worry, Yeonjun. What are you? Five? "

" Five inches in your mom - "

" I'm going to kick you. "

The atmosphere was light while the pair bicker among themselves, I was finally starting to relax. When Yeonjun looked over to me once again and saw I was already smiling and listening attentively, his smile grew wider while leaning closer to me and whispered: " Don't tell anyone, okay? "

I nodded in return before giving him a curious look. He chuckled and shook his head before pulling me into a kiss. He had given me a quick peck when he pulled back, and I was surprised but not completely opposing it as I looked at him with wide eyes and blinking rapidly. He was giggling at my expression. Meanwhile, this made Taehyun freeze as he was completely taken aback by the sudden action.

" What? wait a minute, why did you kiss her? She's dating Jungkook! "

" Are you sure that's still actuality? I mean, after that whole fiasco and the fact she was chummy with Kai, I thought they broke up. "