♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Slender and rough hands wrapped around my throat

Slender and rough hands wrapped around my throat. A gasp escaped me as I clawed at them, trying to get them off me. A humming came from the owner of the hands as they seemed to find pleasure in my suffering.

" ...You look divine in my grasp. Perhaps I should just lock you up and not allow the outside world of your presence. I'm sure you would like that too, after all you never were fond of people. Right sweetie? "

" L-let go! "

" Oh darling, how can I let you go when I finally got you in my grasp? I've been waiting for sooooooo long~ "

By now I had trouble breathing and couldn't distinguish the face of the man strangling me.

" I'm the one who knows you the best, all your interests, you likes and dislikes, every little secrets of yours... "

I could only perceive a large grin on their face. I struggle to stay conscious as I clawed at their wrists.

" It's no use to deny the pull between us, you want me as much as I want you~ "

Black spots start to appear in my sight and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open.

" Let me take control of everything and guide you. I will make sure to make your life perfect. "

By now, my mouth was hanging open as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, blood rushing to my ears.

" If you insist on pushing me away and resisting, I will have no choice but to hurt you again. Is that what you want? Does my love likes it when I'm mean? "

Mind blurry and waltzing on the edge of unconsciousness, I perked up one last thing before succumbing to the darkness, their laugh haunting me.

" You should have listened, you don't know what mess you put yourself into. Don't you get it? This family will only led to your doom, and I will be more than happy to pick up your pieces once you break~♡ "

~☆~☆~☆

I woke up in a gasp and immediately reached for my neck, relief flooding in as the reality set back in. This was a horrible nightmare. Kinda understandable after the dinner last night. I ended up coming back home with Seokjin and didn't saw Jimin for the rest of the night. That was a relief too, I don't know how I would have faced him after this.

Anyway this isn't the time to think about such gloomy things. Stretching my limbs, I jumped out of my bed and walk downstairs to eat breakfast. On this beautiful Saturday morning, here was Jin finishing cooking some crepes. Did I tell you that I love Jin's food? I did already? Oh well a reminder doesn't hurt.