♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I was sitting in front of Jin at the table in the dining room and eating the dinner he made. As we were basking in the sweet evening feels, the news from the TV grabbed my attention. Since the start of the year, there had been a problem with a mysterious killer around the town targeting young women. But in here past few weeks the killer became more active and more ruthless with his victims. The police knew the murder were all committed by the same person from the wounds of the victims and the blood written message left every time by the killer. "Bloodbath Fever". And it also seems the Killer narrowed his victim's choice to college girls. This made me uneasy but fortunately, I didn't go out at night and if I did I was always with someone. Jin seemed worried too.

" I don't like this, I can pick you up after your evening classes you know? That way it will be safer."

" I can't bother you like this, Jin. You already have so much to do and you need to rest. Don't worry Jungkook or Taehyung can always bring me home."

He sighed but reluctantly accepted my argument and the rest of our dinner went on uneventfully... urgent knocking on the front door. Seokjin stood up to see who could be this distressed and was surprised to see a nervous Yoongi who didn't wait to get invited before entering the house and nervously pacing in the living room. The older man soon came back after closing the door and locking in confusion at his nervous brother.

" What are you doing here- WAIT! HOW DID YOU GET MY ADDRESS? I TOLD NONE OF YOU!"

" Y/n's phone localization."

" Excuse me? What- "

Yoongi cut him off by sitting on the couch and sighing deeply. I and Seokjin sat down too as we waited for him to speak.

" As you know, I'm the current head of the household since Jin decided to leave. However, I can't do it anymore. There's too much pressure on my shoulders between work, the house, my mom, and my friends... I want to leave. So either you come back as the head or I'm marrying Y/n and Hoseok will have to step up as it's the only other way I can leave."

The older man was surprised by the sudden influx of information but had a frown on his face.

" Yoongi if you just wanted to get rid of the responsibility you should have done just like me and moved away without asking. And don't even think about marrying Y/n! She's mine- I mean she's dating Jungkook and it's not like you already proposed to her or something. "

I meekly interrupted him.

" Hum actually, I'm his fake fiancee."