♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

That night, I had a dream. I stood in a grand ballroom and a masked man held out his hand for me to take. The mask on his face prevented me from knowing his identity, even as I took in hand in mine and led me into a waltz, I had no clue who it was despite the sense of familiarity in him. His eyes distraught me the most, it was as if those eyes held the gaze of all the men I knew. Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyun andthe rest of them. This masked man in my dream is a combination of all of them! As the music continued and our waltzing too, he spoke for the first time.

" Who is it you truly love? Who do you want me to be? It is your dream, you're the one in control. "

I was taken aback by the sudden question but even more distraught by his voice seemingly sounding like all of theirs. Was this the way my subconscious showed me my indecisiveness?

" Can't you simply reveal yourself to me? "

" I cannot take off the mask as long as you stay in denial of your true feelings. Once you know who you truly want, I will reveal myself to you once again. "

On those words, he let go of my hand and allowed me to fall back into the deep abyss of dreams...

~☆~☆~☆

I woke up to the soft rays of sunlight and the chirping of birds outside the window. Glancing to my right, Jungkook was still sleeping with an arm wrapped around my waist. We ended up sleeping in his room last night after he fought with Yoongi. Taehyun was probably still sleeping in the pillow fort in the living room.

Carefully removing myself from Jungkook's grip, I stood quietly beside his bed, gazing down at him. He looked beautiful even though he seemed troubled last night. His hair was messy and unkempt which only added to his angelic appearance. My heart skipped a beat when his eyes slowly opened.

" Woah... good morning, Y/n~ "

His voice was soft yet raspy due to sleepiness and also because of disuse. I chuckled slightly in response. He stretched and yawned as he stared up at me with a curious gaze as he rubbed his eye sleepily.

" How come you look better now than yesterday? "

I asked innocently as I scratched my cheek in shyness. He chuckled in response and sat upright.

" You should really stop doing that. It makes me look bad... "

He muttered in irritation with a playful pout adorning his handsome face. I laughed lightly as I moved to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist instinctively as our eyes locked together, our faces inches apart.