♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Ah... Ha ha ha... "

Now, this, this is quite the predicament I found myself caught in.

Like this is the kind of mess I never thought I could get, this is how bad this is. You may not understand what I am referring to so we need to rewind one week before this moment...

~☆~☆~☆

Kookie : Hey, wanna go to my place next Friday ?

" Eh? "

I felt my cheeks heat at the sight of this message, the content was full of innuendo and different meanings. And my mind immediately went toward the less family-friendly interpretation.

I mean generally when a boy with who you have a more than friendly relationship text you this, It means something right? Like taking it to the next stage.

Oh boy! If that's the case I'm not ready yet! My virginity is screaming at me and I don't know what I'm supposed to do when we will be together-

Kookie :
I would like to invite you at our family dinner so my brothers will see that you exist :)
They don't believe me when I talk about you...

" Oh "

Well, it wasn't what I was expecting but it's still a good surprise. However... THAT MEANS I WILL MEET HIS FAMILY?!!

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I CAN'T DO THIS!

Meeting new people is always so complicated and tiring! And what if I mess up or something-

Kookie :
Of course don't feel pressured to accept. It's just my brothers are relentlessly teasing me so I wanted to show them wrong. But it's okay if you're busy :,(

" ...Fuck it"

: Y/n
Hey, I would love to come and see you. After all it's been awhile since we saw each other.

And there, I have done it, I just condemned myself to an early death. Well, it was nice to have met all of you. I will see myself off, goodbye-

Kookie :
I was thinking we could hang out before that, it's been awhile and I don't think I can wait till Friday to see you.

Why is he so cute? I can feel the butterflies in my tummy flying wildly around at the sight of this message. Now it would take me to be a special kind of asshole to refuse him.

: Y/n
Well what about Wednesday then? That way we can catch up .

Okay we were quite assertive. This will go great, now just stay alive till Friday...