♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I was at Jungkook's place, we were cuddling on the couch and chuckling among us as he nuzzle his nose into my neck, tickling the skin

I was at Jungkook's place, we were cuddling on the couch and chuckling among us as he nuzzle his nose into my neck, tickling the skin. His body was warm against mine and I loved it, feeling the sensation of him being here with me again brought me the most relief and happiness I had ever experienced. Then suddenly a voice broke the silence and the moment was gone.

" So what exactly does 'dating' entails? "

Kai's inquisitive voice filled the air causing the couple to pull apart and turn toward him in annoyance. Both Jungkook and I stayed silent, unsure of how to answer the question. Luckily Namjoon answered instead.

" It means...that you're boyfriend and girlfriend together. Isn't that right Y/n?"

" I see, I'm not used to such things since it's all about business in my family. We just jump directly into the engagement. "

I nodded and put back my attention on Jungkook who was doing the same before he suddenly stared at Kai in confusion.

" Wait, what are you doing in my house?"

" What I am doing in your house is none of your business. "

" Huh yeah it is, and tell Beomgyu to stop raiding the pantry! He already tried twice now! "

Kai laughed loudly at Jungkook's reaction and started walking toward the kitchen and began searching through it once again. Jungkook quickly got up and ran towards the pantry leaving me laughing quietly as I watched Jungkook getting frustrated. When he finally came back Kai had taken all the food and placed it on the dining table, along with the drinks.

" Oh and by the way, thank you Kookie! I needed that snack!"

Jungkook sighed in defeat and walked over to where I was lying on the couch. Meanwhile, Kai was cheering in joy as he and Beomgyu indulged in the snacks. The bunny must have never hated Taehyung as much as right now since he was the one who brought the two eccentric students here.

He made quick friends with them after getting together for a group project. Which they haven't started yet and are due next week. Putting those three together in the same group wasn't probably the best idea of the professor.

Still, chances are Jungkook was going to deck his brother in the face as soon as they both leave the premise. And to his luck Kai's phone chimed, the boy licked the crumbs off his finger as he looked at the screen. His eyes widened as he showed the notification to Beomgyu. After reading whatever was written on the screen he immediately shouted and stood up rushing towards Jungkook.