♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Alcohol consumption, intoxicated behavior, dub-con kiss (they're tipsy), cheating (shut up, it was a racing inchident-), that one "fake engagement/rich fiance" AU

Me and Kai then spend a good time chatting while drinking cocktails. He was such a funny and sweet person, it wasn’t hard to relax and be open with him. He asked many questions about my studies, and I answered with enthusiasm as he laughed heartily. Our topics varied, and we kept up with conversation throughout the evening. We finally stopped talking after several rounds of drinks.

That was truly a joyful and genuine moment. Something that could be enjoyed in that time frame and context. Everything was smooth and not forced, flowing effortlessly.

We were chuckling sofly under our breath as we glanced at each other eyes. And even if we were slightly intoxicated but the lights seemed to bounce so beautiful in our orbs, pulling us deeper and closer. It's as if we were magnetized as our breath still and time seemed too slow.

My mind is fuzzy, and yet the only thing I can focus on is that unyielding desire. It's overwhelming, overwhelming, and intoxicating. It's like a rush to the edge of a cliff, and the adrenaline rushes through my veins. But before I fall into its grasp, before I give in completely to what is waiting for me, a pair of soft lips pressed against mine.

The kiss lasted barely a second. It was brief and innocent, and it was short, yet it left me dizzy. My heartbeat raced, my mind spinning, and the world became fuzzy and dark. It took my senses a while to return, and when I regained consciousness once again. Kai was as dazed as me, and his face sported a soft peachy flush.

I stared, shocked as his cheeks reddened even more. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but was at a loss for words and closed his mouth immediately. He opened it again and closed it a couple of times before turning away from me and hiding his face in his hands, which rested on the table.

" Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. "

He mumbled, embarrassment clear in his voice.

" You okay? What happened there? "

" Yeah, just got lost in thought... It slipped out, I mean, I didn't think I just...it was like my body moved without permission. I'm fine now. You? "

" I... I'm fine but - Oh gosh, I have a boyfriend! "

" Wha- Yeah, you do! I think we might have drank a little too much for us to forget this... "

" Should we pretend it never happened? "

" I guess we should, but I don't know if it's the best idea. This is going to be hard to forget. "

" Let's go back to the table for now... "

We both stood up from the bar and walked back to the table where our fathers were happily chatting, my dad was beaming in joy with no trace of stress left and my mom had a soft smile on her lips as she gazed at my dad. As me and I quietly slipped back onto our seat, the attention of the parents was redirected toward us. Mr Huening simply patted his son shoulder as he spoke up.