♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Here I am, in my room, once again staring at my ceiling

Here I am, in my room, once again staring at my ceiling. One might wonder how I escaped my previous predicament. Well, it wasn't as horrible as you might think. Let's rewind a little...

When I was held back, I didn't hesitate to repeat the words

"Sorry, Daddy, I've been naughty. "

And then it was silent as the killer just released his hold me and pat my head before giggling. He puffed in laugh as he couldn't believe I said it so quickly.

" Yo, I was just messing around with you and joking! I can't believe you did it! hahaha! "

Was that guy serious? As I watched him holding his knees while heaving in laughs, I found him less intimidating. And then he stood up straight and his laughter stopped suddenly as his eyes bore into mine.

" I knew going to see you was the right choice. Next time, I will take you out for real. "

Then he turned around and left as quickly while leaving no trace like a shadow blending in the darkness...

Anyway, that is us to our current point ! There was no way I was going to sleep after that! My brain was still overheating from the awkward dinner, and now this?! Well, this was clearly an assault but that's not the point.

I don't even know who that was, and I wish to never meet him again, even if it doesn't seem likely as he already wants to see me again... I guess I will have to call Hoseok to keep me company on the phone again.

~☆~☆~☆

The next day, I was happily surprised by a call from my parents asking for news. Since I left home, they always took the time to call sometimes and sent me some money each month to help. After last night catastrophe, I was more than grateful to hear my mother soft voice caring for me as well as my dad chuckle and whines as I stumbled on something in the background like his usual clumsy self. We never truly understand the value of what we have until we lose it or, in my case, almost.

That's why when my father asked if I could come eat dinner with them at a restaurant,  I didn't hesitate to say yes, even if it seemed out of the ordinary. After that, we chatted for a few more minutes, and I purposely left out last night before hanging up. Sighing, I was already tired as I would need to deal with school and a restaurant. I will definitely come back late...

One morning routine and walk to campus later, here I am in the amphitheater waiting for class to start, and I was surprised to not see Taehyung already seating in our usual row. At this time, he should normally be here and set up his laptop while pouting.Glancing around, I fortunately found him, but he was a few rows in front of me on the side with a girl. They were both talking together and being very close...