♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings : child neglect, cheating, discrimination, Loneliness, emotional attachment, crack content feat

Warnings : child neglect, cheating, discrimination, Loneliness, emotional attachment, crack content feat. Seventeen units leaders

Family is important but it is also complicated. A family is not necessary by blood link, it can also be social link. The bond between people these days can be more powerful than blood. And so that's why we have so many different families that in the end all share the same feelings.

My family isn't a bad one, my mom and dad were around and gave me affection. No problem with my uncle and aunt, my cousins are chill with me. And with my newfound family with Jin, I have nothing to complain about. The me in this life is happy and grateful for what I have.

This means that I also understand that not everyone has this. I just need to look to my roommates or boyfriend to see that. Despite not having a wonderful family life, I want the people I care about happy with a family they fit into. And I will use the power of bonds for that!

Well at least that's what I tell myself while wandering around after doing some shopping. I just picked up a few things when I saw someone on the street corner with three other individuals. The familiar black haired man was laughing with the others while holding a flower bouquet in his hands.

I didn't want to bother him and was about to cross the street when he caught sight of me and ran to my side quickly, leaving his friends behind.

" Y/n! Wait, how are you? "

" Hello Yoongi, I'm fine thanks and you? What are you doing out here? Waiting for a date? "

" Ah ah very funny, I was getting out of work with my friend and about to visit someone. "

Before he could say more, the three men from earlier caught us and were about to yell at Yoongi for running off before their gazes land on me, stunning them for a second.

" ...Yoongi was talking to a willing woman? Wait, lady I'm Choi Seungcheol and I work in HR, was this man bothering you? I promise he isn't mean. "

" Guys I didn't- "

" Yeah he is quite clumsy and sociopathic at time but he is kind! My name is Lee Jihoon and I'm his friend and colleague. "

" Please guys stop- "

" If you don't trust us here is my business card, Kwon Soonyoung. We don't have criminals records and neither does Yoongi. Right? "

" Well I do have a criminal record- WAIT THAT ISN'T THE POINT! I know her and she's my friend so now all of you shut the fuck up! "

This indeed silenced the three men who were now standing awkwardly after hearing that Yoongi had a female friend. After a brief moment of silence followed by a short explanation, they all awed in realization and were back to smiling. They then explained that they were his childhood friends and stuck to him since they were 2.