♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I was sitting in the comfort of my own bed while reviewing my lessons on my laptop, my eyes were focused on on screen while my hand was busy rubbing the belly of my cat. The silence was comfortable and I was enjoying it till my phone chimed with a new message from Yoongi.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Yoongi :
Hey, I'm going to visit my mom at the hospital later. You're free?

: Y/n
Sure, did you have something particular in mind for today?

Yoongi :
Nope, just be your usual self :)

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

This made me smile as we didn't get the occasion to really talk after our last meeting at the hospital. But I'm glad Yoongi seems fine and happy now. So springing out of the bed and making Boogie meow in the process, I picked up a nice outfit before leaving my room. There was nobody else in the house as it was one of those late days in the office for Jin. He won't be back before at least 10 pm.

I simply picked up my jacket and purse before leaving the house and locking the door.  Walking to the nearest bus stop, I leaned onto the wall as I waited. As I was waiting the bus arrived. As always. I boarded the bus as the doors closed and I sat on the seat with Boogie laying at my feet.

I could see people around me taking pictures of themselves or whatever as they passed by, the bus ride was peaceful and quiet which was probably why I decided to take a nap while staring at some random window. As soon as the bus arrived and stopped I got up, Boogie being placed in the basket before I walked out with my hands in the pockets as I began heading towards the hospital where Yoongi was waiting.

And there he was was, but he wasn't alone, Hoseok was here too. As the oldest noticed me he waved and showed me a gummy smile, the younger man seemed surprised by my presence. However he smiled as he brought me into a hug.

" Y/n! I'm so happy to see you! The last time we hanged together you ended up falling asleep on my shoulder so I picked you up and and brought you back to your room, remember? Oh wait you can't really since you were sleeping hehe. "

Yoongi was looking at us with wide eyes and disbelief at the same time.

" Wait what? What is it with you two hanging out? "

" Nothing Hyung, but I'm curious why you invited Y/n. "

" You will see in a few minutes my dear Hobi... "