♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Somewhere, sometimes, in a place out of this realm and time, an entity sighs to themselves in the middle of a bottomless sea of water

" This is my eternal punishment, for an innocent sin... "

The blue infinity around doesn't provide comfort to them, even after the time spent here in their pocket dimension molded to their liking.

Although their face held no emotions, it was far from the truth. And they were in dire need of entertainment. As they desperately wished for something to stir them out of their boredom, a mirror like bubble appeared on front of them.

Taking in the images displayed in front of them, they couldn't repress the smirk pulling on their lips.

" Seems like I have to go again. "

~☆~☆~☆

Standing in front of the door with my bags, I shifted on my feet nervously. After the whole bathroom fiasco, despite Jimin's reassurance, I didn't feel comfortable enough to stay in Kim's house anymore and even to sleep with Jungkook. So after notifying Yoongi, who I found in his room trying to pin Hoseok to the bed, I left to go stay somewhere else.

However, it was only after I put my feet out of the house that the realization dawned on me that I had no idea where to go. After all, all my acquaintances and friends lived in this house. Everyone I was close with was living in this place. The emotions that spread through me didn't have time to fully consume my mind before a tiny amount of hope surfaced and forced its way to the front of mind and immediately commanded my body.

That's how I found myself here, gathering all the courage in me to bring my hand up and knock on the wooden door. Immediately after, the soft sound of chatter I had been hearing until now stopped, and a few seconds later, the door opened and revealed the person I was hoping to see.

" What do you want? "

" Taehyunie, my best friend- "

" I'm closing the door... "

" Eek! Please don't! I'm sorry! "

He let me enter, and I was surprised to see he wasn't alone in the dorm. Beside Yeonjun, there was Beomgyu, Soobin, and Kai. They were all looking at me the same way the whole class looked at a student entering the wrong classroom. I was already nervous, but now I was also embarrassed as they were here to have a good time, and here I am with my problems. Beomgyu seemed to sense uneasiness as he smiled gently and pat the spot next to him.

" Hey, Y/n. It's cool to see you, come sit beside me. "

" Okay, I guess... "

I was still awkward as I sat next to him. The boys were still staring at me when Taehyun came back and asked a question he seemed to want to voice earlier.