♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Alright, remember to act normal like nothing happened

" Alright, remember to act normal like nothing happened. "

" I'm acting normal. You're the one stressed out. No one will find out. "

Following the announcement last night, me and Kai signed an official contract sealing the bond between us. All terms and conditions aside, we had full liberty in disclosing the contract to others, but we chose not to. Now, we were standing in front of the campus reviewing things one last time.

" You're right. I'm kinda stressed about this. What about we each tell one person about this. I'm thinking of Taehyung. "

" And me, Beomgyu. "

"... I don't think it's a good idea those two. "

" But they are our respective best friends. Honestly, logic want us to confide in them. "

" Sorry you're right, we trust them, and they trust us. It's the least we can do. "

With that, we each departed to our respective class, walking into the amphitheater, I will admit I was trembling a little as I put my stuff down and sat down next to Taehyung. I looked over, and he wasn't even staring at me. He seemed focused on the book he was holding, as though I weren't even there.

" Hey Taehyungie, we need to talk. " I said, trying to sound casual.

" Uh huh? "

He replied without looking up as he kept reading whatever the hell he was currently reading.

" Can we talk? Just alone? "

Taehyung remained quiet before shrugging nonchalantly. I sighed and turned away a little.

" Taehyung, please, this is important."

I was pleading with him when I shouldn't have to. What kind of best friend do this? Finally, this seems to do the trick as he sighed and put down the book down with the reluctant expression before turning to properly look at me.

" Alright, what is it that put you in such a state? You seem worried and stuff... "

" Well, I'm telling you this because you are my best friend, and I trust you. "

" Now you're scaring me. You're not usually like this, and this has nothing to do with school work. "

" Taehyung, you know that I don't like being the center of attention. People talk too much about me and my past experiences, I prefer my privacy and silence. But right now I am really scared. "