♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : we're back on crackfic content, possible animal abuse

" And remember, it's trash can. Not trash cannot. "

On this note the professor stopped the lesson for today. The amphitheater was lively as the students left to get some snacks or go back home for those who are done for the day. I felt a weight on my right shoulder while putting my things away. It was just Taehyung's head who was busy sighing.

" Ahh... Administrative Law is such a bore... Well at least you are here so this made the class bearable ha ha! "

It's been a few weeks since the dinner at the Kim's. Taehyung and me immediately start to talk again on Monday and we went back to our usual selves. But those last weeks he has been particularly clingy. Perhaps he wanted to mend for the time he ignored me.

" Although this is boring, you should still pay attention as we have an exam for this class. "

" Yeah yeah, this will be a problem for the me of the future. So for now let's go eat ice cream! "

" Tae I would love to but I have my tutoring session now. "

" What?! Oh... Can I at least walk you to the room? I don't wanna leave yet! "

" Sure, do whatever you want. "

He beamed in joy as he grabbed his bag and linked his arm with mine. He winked at me before tugging me along to walk. Thinking about it, things went back to normal with Taehyung but it's not quite the same for everyone. I didn't saw or heard from Hoseok since that night nor from Jimin (fortunately). I didn't converse and hang with Jungkook all that much and when we do he has a hard time looking at me in the eyes. Maybe that's the fade of the honeymoon effects. I didn't expect it to happen after literally 2 days in the relationship.

Fortunately the others brothers didn't change or it was positive. Yoongi still messages me everyday to rant about his day and troubles while this time not calling me names, Namjoon is friendlier with me during tutoring sessions, Seokjin is still the same but slightly more protective of me.

I couldn't help but smile at this, as the teach said, "Win some, lose some". I guess that's the case but hopefully I can fix some of these situations. At the same time, we reached the room. Namjoon was already here and was sitting at the table while preparing the material.

" Yo Joonie~ We're here~ "

" We? I don't remember being in charge of tutoring you Taehyung. "